Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we are actually interested myself, many of the links to this player are from some dodgy sources, reckon we are after Todibo myself.

I don't think we are actually interested myself, many of the links to this player are from some dodgy sources, reckon we are after Todibo myself.

We are interested.

Carlo Ancelotti has replied to a question about ti saying it's up to the player if he comes here or not.

No secret that we're in for him.

The guardian isn't dodgy lol, one of the first to mention that we were after Moise Kean.
Carlo has even answered questions about him

Either he wants to play for us or he doesn't. I don't mind it would be nice to have another cb but it's not a pressing area right now. Midfield and right wing/back are.

Saw a mention on twitter quouting Corriere Dello Sport saying Naploi have offered 50m euros for him and Osimhen. Arsed trawling an italian site to verify it.

Saw a mention on twitter quouting Corriere Dello Sport saying Naploi have offered 50m euros for him and Osimhen. Arsed trawling an italian site to verify it.
Naples unleashed on the market: the goal is Magalhaes
Fifty million plus (estimated thirty) to Lille for Osimhen and the defender

NAPLES - Enon saw the Veiled Christ and the Museum of Capodimonte, the Mann and the Royal Palace: in forty-eight hours scarce, on a tour that had been labeled as private and personal - let's say tourist - there was no time , nor the possibility; however it may have been enough to dine from the living room of the Gattuso house with a view of the Gulf, and even the ride in Piazzetta in Capri, via, not bad to convince yourself that you see Naples and then you are enchanted by it. Victor Osimhen(December 22) discovered "his" new world, even golden, because the contract that awaits him is not bad, it travels beyond the two and a half million euros with bonuses that would lead to three, and he has had the opportunity to cross in a microcosm that was unknown to him and that now attracts it, epidermically, because life is truly wonderful, and not oleographic, between sun, pizzas and even mandolins. Football dragged him, suddenly, into this blue cloud that envelops you and from which it becomes difficult to detach, because between heaven and sea we get lost in a heavenly horizon: and now, having scrutinized Naples superficially, and yet having discovered that there is so much more, it is difficult to give up so much beauty. The difference between a yes and a no remains suspended between thisNaples and Lille to the last penny. Victor Osimhen has become the main target of Aurelio De Laurentiis , who has laid Luka Jovic and Sardar Azmoun on the sides of the road to be traveled : but in Naples to be built, a bridge that connects directly with the future, there is also a place to fill right in the heart of the defense, what Kalidou Koulibaly will presumably leave free and that Gattuso would like to deliver (in competition between Manolas, Maksimovic and Rrahmani) to Gabriel dos Santos Magalhaes (23 years in December), the heir designated to face the storms.

50m, plus this fella

It won't end well. They're selling the spine of their successful team (Koulibaly, Allan and now Milik) amongst others. I wouldn't trust Gattuso with that rebuilding job.. file them under Arsenal next season.
Hysaj and Zielinski both have a year left as well.
I’m hoping we are in for Zielinski in Jan and get him on a Free next summer. Can play central or wide, though not a winger, can give us balance in Ancelotti’s system

Status
Not open for further replies.