Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.

...I think that’s human nature. We want us to sign new players and we want them to be good. We shouldn’t criticise fans for that or vault them if the move turns out to be bad.

This lad, however, looks the type we need.
That probably came across as critical but it's only coz we care. Mate he's just what we need.

RMC Sport report tonight that Lille are poised to make €150m to €160m in player sales in the coming days, according to a business plan submitted to French football’s financial watchdog, the DNCG, before COVID-19.

LOSC will have to submit a new plan to the control body in the coming days. The outlet claims that the sales of Victor Osimhen and Gabriel to Napoli are poised to earn the club more than €100m together, and that conversations to finalise both deals are now in the most advanced stages.

Zeki Celik, Boubakary Soumaré and Jonathan Ikoné are all highly sought after too, according to the outlet. LOSC will have to present their budget to the DNCG again in mid-July, as they did not pass the body’s fit and proper tests in their entirety with their initial submission, as confirmed by the DNCG today.

Lock diss.

RMC Sport report tonight that Lille are poised to make €150m to €160m in player sales in the coming days, according to a business plan submitted to French football’s financial watchdog, the DNCG, before COVID-19.

LOSC will have to submit a new plan to the control body in the coming days. The outlet claims that the sales of Victor Osimhen and Gabriel to Napoli are poised to earn the club more than €100m together, and that conversations to finalise both deals are now in the most advanced stages.

Zeki Celik, Boubakary Soumaré and Jonathan Ikoné are all highly sought after too, according to the outlet. LOSC will have to present their budget to the DNCG again in mid-July, as they did not pass the body’s fit and proper tests in their entirety with their initial submission, as confirmed by the DNCG today.

Lock diss.

Napoli don't have 100m though

I still really don’t believe any of this Napoli speculation, there’s literally nothing coming out of Italy about it?? I know Osimhen is the more ‘glamorous’ of the 2 but there would be a bit more buzz if it was so apparently ‘done’. It only seems to be circulating as an afterthought or an attempt by Lille to get a few more ££. This is the saga of the window and I’ll only believe it once he’s pictured in anything other than a Lille shirt. Also €25 million euros is higher than most of the recent figures so again, believe what you will
Yes it was 2 weeks ago Gabriel had apparently said he’s was excited to play for Napoli and gattuso. Than gattuso said he hadn’t spoken to him. Over the last few days, Osimhen has been in Italy if you believe the press. And now it’s all about Napoli agreeing with Lille. But no mention of Gabriel in Naples.

Would be disappointing as it seemed we have done a lot of work on the transfer pre lockdown. And for now quite a small fee, would be strange if we went and spent a similar amount on Tobido or Zouma. Unless Gabriel has said he wants Napoli.

Quite a lot of media have said over the last 2 months. That he was joining Chelsea. And even Arsenal. And now for 2 weeks it’s Napoli. I didn’t think Everton at the moment are a glamorous name for top young players to join, so let’s see what happens.

Yes it was 2 weeks ago Gabriel had apparently said he’s was excited to play for Napoli and gattuso. Than gattuso said he hadn’t spoken to him. Over the last few days, Osimhen has been in Italy if you believe the press. And now it’s all about Napoli agreeing with Lille. But no mention of Gabriel in Naples.

Would be disappointing as it seemed we have done a lot of work on the transfer pre lockdown. And for now quite a small fee, would be strange if we went and spent a similar amount on Tobido or Zouma. Unless Gabriel has said he wants Napoli.

Quite a lot of media have said over the last 2 months. That he was joining Chelsea. And even Arsenal. And now for 2 weeks it’s Napoli. I didn’t think Everton at the moment are a glamorous name for top young players to join, so let’s see what happens.

I think we pulled out a long, long time ago myself.

Lock diss.

RMC SpLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.