Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why I have always been reluctant to share anything I’m told.

I remember few years back (maybe on my old account) one of my mates in work came up to me on break and told me his mate works in the hilton in town and said some black Dutch lad has just signed in using the everton account. Asked me if I know who he was, so I came on here explained the situation said explicitly I wasn't "ITK" and asked who it could be and if we were linked with any black Dutch lads.

The abuse I got, you'd think I came on here slating everyone's mum's. Anyway turned out it was martina but yeah people don't seem to take kindly to that type of thing round here.

Keane. 2 years left in his contract and 27 is good time to recoup his fee.
Much as so many would like that I think Carlo likes having Keane in the squad. He may be limited, but Carlo likes him, and I would be very surprised to see him sold.

Mina is hardly a sure thing, either in terms of performance on the pitch, or availability to even be on the pitch due to his injury issues. Could see him being sold to a team in Spain (believe Villarreal even expressed interest).

Be shocked if we get him with no europe. This lad will be quality. Or gets injured pre season and we never see him again.

I think with lads like this, they surely see it as a stepping stone.

Richarlison must be the bench mark for any young South American lad coming over here. To a lesser extent, Fabinho and Alisson too (mainly cause Monaco and Roma aren't exactly small). Develop in the best league in the world then get a big move, and play with the best in the world, and win trophies. Douglas Luiz could easily end up in the same category too.

Richarlison came over as an U20 international, and regardless now, will leave as a player who has played in a major tournament for his Country. I know we all hate England, but for Brazilians, the national team is one the best achievements you can get.

Of course, if he were to go to us, and we were to progress equally, he could stay for ages. But like people wouldn't begrudge Richarlison, if he came in and gave us 3-4 years of bossness you've got to be happy.

I remember few years back (maybe on my old account) one of my mates in work came up to me on break and told me his mate works in the hilton in town and said some black Dutch lad has just signed in using the everton account. Asked me if I know who he was, so I came on here explained the situation said explicitly I wasn't "ITK" and asked who it could be and if we were linked with any black Dutch lads.

The abuse I got, you'd think I came on here slating everyone's mum's. Anyway turned out it was martina but yeah people don't seem to take kindly to that type of thing round here.
My brother works at Goodison, not an ITK but gets told little things not only transfers but other things as well that most of the time happen.
I would not put any of it up on here because of the adbuse people receive just for passing on information they have heard that may or maynot happen.

My brother works at Goodison, not an ITK but gets told little things not only transfers but other things as well that most of the time happen.
I would not put any of it up on here because of the adbuse people receive just for passing on information they have heard that may or maynot happen.

How many have been right and wrong though?

If it was Martina then you deserved all the stick you got for being the bearer of bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.