Funniest things you've heard shouted at a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niasse did a shimmy round one of the Rochdale defenders in the cup game this season and some lad just shouted ‘he’s too good for you mate’. It was only funny because it was Niasse.

On Big Dunc's return to Goodison after he'd moved to Newcastle the reception was amazing. His name got a louder cheer than any of our own players, every time he got the ball Everton fans shouted "shoot!" but best of all was when he got clattered by a pretty poor challenge by some Everton player (who it was escapes me) and a bloke near us shouted "send him off ref!" Just shows how loved Dunc was.

On Big Dunc's return to Goodison after he'd moved to Newcastle the reception was amazing. His name got a louder cheer than any of our own players, every time he got the ball Everton fans shouted "shoot!" but best of all was when he got clattered by a pretty poor challenge by some Everton player (who it was escapes me) and a bloke near us shouted "send him off ref!" Just shows how loved Dunc was.

Was everyone in bulk?

At the Suarez /Rodwell derby, some arl fella (a red) in the main stand kept standing during the game, obscuring the view of those behind him. A young guy (I assumed it was his son) kept on pulling his arm and hissing at him to sit down...

Eventually as (a truly horrible) game progressed, someone lost their rag and yelled "SIT DOWN YER ARL CAN'T"

To which the red turned round, eyeballed the sea of about 5000 faces and shouted in reply: "OOO SED DAT??"

Cue a load of people standing up and doing an "I'm Spartacus" - "I said it...he said it...we said it..they said it.."

This went on for maybe two minutes before some irate lid sprang up and screamed: "Well I never said it in the first place, burram sayin' it now...SIT DOWN YER ARL CAN'T!"

Gave me a chuckle any road....

Status
Not open for further replies.