Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not having richy is a massive lost. Hamez loves switching the play and when it’s to richy we look dangerous, as he direct and can take players on. Bernard is good but slows the play down at times. Also richy is an aerial threat when he comes inside.

I think our being 7th is still a little unsettling for our brave lion hearts...still a little too high (with its attendant pressures). So I think another loss is on the cards. But then i think we have a decent run as we will then (i.e. post Fulham loss) be 10th or 11th and there is no longer any expectation on the lads . Of course Blue Chrimbo is around the corner which they will all look forward to...and their community work is much more important than winning footie games (we're 'the family club' after all)
Anyway 1-0 to Fulham (Lookman nailed on to score)

Happy to finish this season around 10th

NSNO

Not a fan of it but I think we need to go to a back 5. Just think with the players we have we would suit that shape and really does give James a free role without leaving the right side totally exposed. Also solves the dilemma of having to put one of Gomes/Siggy & Delph into the side.

Pickford
Coleman Mina Holgate Keane Digne
Doucoure Allan
James Richarlison
DCL
Decent shout this. Covers the right side more and frees up James a bit. I'd maybe use Godfrey instead of Mina though for a bit of extra pace. 4231 could be another option with James as a 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.