Free Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were any actually decent ones it is unlikely they would have ever become free agents or at the very least they would have certainly been snapped up quite soon afterwards anyway. Any free agents left now are basically players that nobody else wants. Cue Everton to sign a couple and stick em on a 100 grand a week.

….free agents are often very shrewd players who run down their contracts so that they can move on lucrative Bosman terms.

Free agents who are still free agents a month after the window closes are often in the category you describe.
Well exactly, free agents who are worth having are not free for long.

Aurier for 6 months 100 percent, we must sign a long term RB next summer. Any sort of attacking option that could come off the bench, don't know who's out there
I can't understand why he is still available, I thought the reason he was released on deadline day was because he had something lined up. Hope we go for him, maybe we are waiting for the James wages to be off the books

Aurier. He'd be the only option i'd go for.

It's a can't lose situation. 6 months, he's desperate to prove himself, we need a right back. Coleman won't be able to cope the whole season, he's already on his second injury and the season is 4-5 weeks old.

It can't be worse than Kenny/Godfrey there, can it?

Aurier is acceptable. Get him fit for the last few games before he goes off to the AFCON and then never see him again due to injuries/ can't be arsedness.

It's a perfectly Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.