2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder now that the reason we kept him for so long was financial. We just couldn't afford to sack him and get another manager. So they gamble on somehow him being able to turn it around.

I wonder now that the reason we kept him for so long was financial. We just couldn't afford to sack him and get another manager. So they gamble on somehow him being able to turn it around.
Would say that's a big possibility, also timing it right to get new manager in at end of Transfer window so cause the excuse he didn't have time to name his players some can't get the blame if relegated.

Had a dream last night that Lampard was in and so was Ashley Cole. Actually woke up quite sad this morning as it felt genuinely real.

Was him and Cole outside the Titanic Hotel really down in the dumps after getting sacked and Cole saying he had a go at Lampard for not selling Gordon in the summer.

Then 3 ladies came out the front entrance (with the other Everton coach, not his assistant coach but another one who proper fancied himself) shouted Frank and Ashley and said they need to go back to London at which point they all jumped on what I can only describe as a flock of dwarf sheep and rode off into an oversized disco glitter ball singing and drinking champagne.

Was thinking about it all this morning. That's what Everton has done to me, its infected my dreams.

Had a dream last night that Lampard was in and so was Ashley Cole. Actually woke up quite sad this morning as it felt genuinely real.

Was him and Cole outside the Titanic Hotel really down in the dumps after getting sacked and Cole saying he had a go at Lampard for not selling Gordon in the summer.

Then 3 ladies came out the front entrance (with the other Everton coach, not his assistant coach but another one who proper fancied himself) shouted Frank and Ashley and said they need to go back to London at which point they all jumped on what I can only describe as a flock of dwarf sheep and rode off into an oversized disco glitter ball singing and drinking champagne.

Was thinking about it all this morning. That's what Everton has done to me, its infected my dreams.

it’s in my mind 24/7

I'd say lay off the cheese before bed.

13C2C68C-3304-4BE3-8A2D-8A78AF9A57B2.jpeg

After picking up some clothing bargains at the Shelter Shop, Frank and Christine hopped on a bus to The Ivy for a square meal after their ordeal in the north country. Good to see.
1675313271025.png

Status
Not open for further replies.