2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe bet to put money on him to stay...they will not fire him...convinced he will be managing the team against Southampton.
Agree.
Although I think the board will try to wait it out to see the situ ends up with Moyes.
I really really don't think Moshiri will entertain The Bobby Brown Shoes option all considering.
Frank is good as dead man walking.

A loss like that is unacceptable for any Everton manager and the overall form is not good enough.

HOWEVER… the problems at this club run far deeper than the manager, we’re a shambles from top to bottom and have been for years.

They all need shipping out. Starting with that parasite Kenwright. Lampard will be the fall guy though and we’ll bring in a dyche or moyes to hopefully keep us up.

Face facts though blues (and all the kopite lurkers who bum Benitez and despise ‘Tory Frank’)….this clubs rotten and is heading for the abyss very soon no matter who’s in the dugout.

Yawn Yawn. Negative Everton story so must be Bill fault. Change the record, its just tedious

He can´t sack managers every season
If he sacks enough he might actually hire one who turns out to be half decent. You know what they say about monkeys and a typewriter....

Seriously tho, the problem starts higher up the chain than him, but atm he seems to be part of that problem as much as anyone. Has got till after the West Ham game to get some decent points imo. If we don't get min 3 points from that and Southampton then I think he needs to go.

What's Fat Sam up to?? ??

Whats franny jeffers upto?
If he’s still got boots I’d nearly throw him up front at this rate.

Even jokes aside I honestly think a lot of our staff members would do a better job than some of those players. Like for example imagine having arguably the premier league and England’s two best ever left backs in Baines and Cole on the staff and being as crap as Mykolenko. Baines one of the best set piece takers in the league history and we’re truly abhorrent at them.

Imagine having the best goal scoring midfielder in premier league history be your manager but a single goal is literally all that our entire midfield selection has scored all season. Even the forwards can’t finish.

Obviously coaches skills as players rarely translate over but my god has there ever been a more blatant example. We play nothing like how the staff we have suggest we would. It’s incredible really.

UK has got nothing to do with the 2030 World Cup bid.

Saudi Arabia will end up winning it, with a joint bid with Greece and Egypt, most likely.

Anyway, Lampard's a dead average manager and we've got a dead crap squad and a poor DoF and a board full of complete charlatans who should have been turfed out years ago.
Yes, I meant the Euors bid not the WC - but I'm sure you get my general point. (Without looking it up, isn't the USA trying to get 2030? Biggest war mongerer on earth, yet not a peep from the lackey media).

I 100% agree with the last sentence you posted. It's football-related and spot on IMO. That should be the focus; the football, nothing else. The "he's a tory laaar" screeches is as pointless as it is pathetic. Frank will -and should!- be judged on football results, nothing else. And they are not good enough).

I remember Tim Cahill prior to the start of the World Cup being very non-committal on Frank. He has Moshiri's ear and I suspect has a lot of influence in his decison-making. Tim also knows Thelwell.

The recent results will not have improved Frank's standing, so I imagine Tim will be pushing for him to go...

I agree he must go.

But he's had tonight in his starting 11

Goalie who doesn't wanna be here.
RB debut PL season
LB 2nd PL season
Two new CBs
Davies who has six months to go on deal and on way out.
McNeil who is new to the club.
Gray.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin who is recovering from a year out.
Gana who has just returned from world Cup and only signed six months ago.

His subs.

Price. Debut.
Doucoure. Contract running out.
Maupay. Debut season.
Simms. Debut PL season.

Mina. Contract running out. Doesn't wanna be here.
Mitomo, Sarimento, Solley March, teenager up top and some lad called Pervis. They lost their 2 best players and their highly rated manager in the summer. I wish everyone would stop making excuses for a poorly coached team.

Status
Not open for further replies.