2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha you sound like the captain of the Titanic, "What the hell is all this commotion about.. didn't I tell you She's unsinkable... glug glug glug!"
No, I sound like the vast majority of Evertonians who want stability. Go and check out the poll results.

They're turning away from the self harm that's wrecked this club in the last 6 years.

It was fans opinion, that got him here in the first place .
Look how that's working out.
He got us over the line last season and that was all that mattered (yes, with great support). So they were 100% right in wanting him in.

His task at this club is still the same. We're a terrible football club that IS a bottom 6/7 team with too many over-rated players.

I think the expectations are well OTT.

Lampard's biggest fault so far was to deny that we needed firepower going into this season. That's been a catastrophic decision. But he didn't choose sell Richarlison, and that's where this season's problems started.

Most fans see that, and they're willing to hand him a bit of time with a new striker or two to get this moving in the right direction again.

Think you will find I have been spot on, look at the league table
It’s short term at best, just a couple of weeks ago we played Palace off the park, the players have that in them, they just don’t do it enough. Sacking the manager again means it’s a free pass for the players again to make some semblance of effort for the new guy before the same issues pop up

It’s short term at best, just a couple of weeks ago we played Palace off the park, the players have that in them, they just don’t do it enough. Sacking the manager again means it’s a free pass for the players again to make some semblance of effort for the new guy before the same issues pop up

I`m afraid you`re wasting your time here mate.

He got us over the line last season and that was all that mattered (yes, with great support). So they were 100% right in wanting him in.

His task at this club is still the same. We're a terrible football club that IS a bottom 6/7 team with too many over-rated players.

Lampard's biggest fault so far was to deny that we needed firepower going into this season. That's been a catastrophic decision. But he didn't choose sell Richarlison, and that's where this season's problems started.

Most fans see that, and they're willing to hand him a bit of time with a new striker or two to get this moving in the right direction again.
For once... I agree with Dave (worrying??)

But I will add that he's definitely got things wrong in the last few weeks. But this idea we're a decent teams is also mad. We're crap, and he's been making some crap decisions to go with it.

Thank God for the break.

I don't see it Davek.
Honestly don't know what people see in him to enspire any confidence.
He just about made it over the line, we had games in hand when he took over , it's not like we stormed to the finish line with a run of great results.
Hope you are right, means we are OK.
I think we are far from that and will continue to be in the mire .

Status
Not open for further replies.