2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so certain?

Of the realistic potential replacements who would do better?
Recent results have been unacceptable but Im not sure anyone is going to do better. Our squad is utterly awful. Our midfield has gone missing but bringing on tom Davies or Doucoure isn’t going to solve anything. We have no options.

Tom Cannon did well today though.

So called fans turning on lampard and the players now, just like they did with the 27yearscampaign supporters when we were just trying to actually make a difference and get rid of this board.

That’s where the anger should be directed, not at Lampard.

You get what you deserve in this life.

There's far better managers in this league than Frank Lampard. I've never disagreed on that.

FWIW, Brentford had won one of their last NINE league games before today, so we can all jump off that train for now btw.

Thomas Frank has done wonders, but they've taken less points from their last nine than we have.
Superb post

That at the end was worse than norwich away last season. Proper toxic. Some of the stick iwobi was getting from our mid fifties beak and lager boys was unreal considering his performances.Glad we have a break. Dunno how the mood has got so dark so quick. Didnt hear anything bad during or after the leicester game. Just an acceptance of our situation and how bad we were last season. Terrible week like but f*** me that was off the scale. I dont know how it’s possible to out do the hating of Rafael [Poor language removed] benitez being Everton manager.
And what does it achieve exactly? Other than to dent our players’ confidence and make them play worse!

So called fans turning on lampard and the players now, just like they did with the 27yearscampaign supporters when we were just trying to actually make a difference and get rid of this board.

The club has been run horrendously for decades. Lampard is by no means a great manager but what can he do with this squad.

Recruitment wasn’t great in the summer in terms of forward areas but then again the club was hamstrung by FFP which is entirely the boards fault. Ultimately Lampard will bear responsibility for results but I have some sympathy considering the utter dross in the squad.

Yeah cause sacking the last 7 managers has done anything.

This club has become so rotten that it saddens me and I've given up hope we'll turn it around and get back to where we once were.

There's far better managers in this league than Frank Lampard. I've never disagreed on that.

FWIW, Brentford had won one of their last NINE league games before today, so we can all jump off that train for now btw.

Thomas Frank has done wonders, but they've taken less points from their last nine than we have.
They have the ability to play well. We do not.

Surely this isn't serious

Status
Not open for further replies.