2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Lampard is young, football intelligent and I believe able to learn from his mistakes. Unlike last season, time is now on his side to progress us further up the table and re-establish us as a top 10 club. Beyond that will be extremely difficult to sustain without big financial backing.

Frank Lampard is young, football intelligent and I believe able to learn from his mistakes. Unlike last season, time is now on his side to progress us further up the table and re-establish us as a top 10 club. Beyond that will be extremely difficult to sustain without big financial backing.
I'd say mid table this season with a push next is reasonable personally.

Agreed on the rest.

Yeah that’s not an over the top expectation. We have bought and loaned really well this season next year when we can spend again should be interesting I think lampard and Thelwell will suit each other based on the sort of players we are going for
It's why I'm quietly optimistic about this season, so to say. As long as we're not in relegation trouble it should be considered a moderate success.

If we succeed in that but not build on it afterwards - it becomes a bit of a failure.

It's why I'm quietly optimistic about this season, so to say. As long as we're not in relegation trouble it should be considered a moderate success.

If we succeed in that but not build on it afterwards - it becomes a bit of a failure.
Yeah 110% we have a player who has got himself involved with the fans and has everyone United baring davek but he’s never happy

He needed replaced. He got us safe* and had the opportunity to change the system from 11 men defending the box. He didn't. Some of the worst football I've ever watched. He lucked out with league position for number of points because the league was garbage that season. (Ie, Carlo got more points but finished lower)

*He wasn't needed to mind.

He got given Tosun and Walcott, Lol

Yeah 110% we have a player who has got himself involved with the fans and has everyone United baring davek but he’s never happy
Dave k wakes up in the morning and looks in the mirror and says who you looking at ..proper grump.feel sorry for his missus

Status
Not open for further replies.