2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something off with the subtitles, or this press conference turned into something weird.

1665662742845.png

Course I am pal, you keep on strutting round on the wrong forum.
What are you accusing me of? Because I’ve got an opinion which differs to you, “I’m A Kopite?”

Look, Frank is the least of our problems. The owners and BK are where I think changes need to be made actually.

But the weird, Kopite-like fawning over Frank Lampard, a manager who has achieved ZERO in the game, is really embarrassing.

If it was Don Carlo, I would understand. But Tory Frank? Weird behaviour, that.

What are you accusing me of? Because I’ve got an opinion which differs to you, “I’m A Kopite?”

Look, Frank is the least of our problems. The owners and BK are where I think changes need to be made actually.

But the weird, Kopite-like fawning over Frank Lampard, a manager who has achieved ZERO in the game, is really embarrassing.

Yeh, it’s us with the weird behaviour...

Weird.

Bit like our manager to be fair lol

Once a Tory, always a Tory.

Also weird,

Garner looks like a player a Championship club would take on loan from a Premier League squad.

Even weirder,

Nah that’s reaching. We are terrible tactically. Our players aren’t very good and the manager is a charlatan. He will keep us up again so there is that. Let the good times roll?

Even weirder still,

Boo the anthem please Blues. Let’s stop obsessing with how the Kopites behave. We don’t need a royal family and we’re not a Tory/Royalist club.

Leave that crap to Chelsea and Brentford.

Definitely weird (and possibly in denial),

My theory, Dominic Calvert-Lewin has been banned from ever playing again until he dresses like a normal human being.

And the mothership,

"Good morning,

Reddit sent me here as I just can't figure that site out.

Are we ever going to sign any players?

nice to meet you all"

Keep on being the weird one who definitely hasn't been posting on GOT before July 2022.

Yeh, it’s us with the weird behaviour...

Weird.

Also weird,

Even weirder,

Even weirder still,

Definitely weird (and possibly in denial),

And the mothership,

"Good morning,

Reddit sent me here as I just can't figure that site out.

Are we ever going to sign any players?

nice to meet you all"

Keep on being the weird one who definitely hasn't been posting on GOT before July 2022.

*Makes notes.

But if we can all please remain on topic, that'll be grand.

You are a kopite though.

We are in here supporting the Everton manager which definitely isn’t kopite behaviour. You and your lone follower in here are bucking the trend of supporting the Everton manager which of course raises a lot of suspicions.

We can get a discussion ongoing about your adult toddler of a manager’s latest temper tantrum in the Echo comment thread if you would like to weigh in on that.

Feel free to carry on supporting a dud manager

Even if he is dud manager (i guess you mean tatically - I presume?) we simply cannot afford to change at this moment or even the next couple of years. He has done well to create an identity, to improve players and not just continue to play the same old if they don't perform.

Even if he hits his glass celling with us it looks like we'll be better off than when he started and that will give the new man a platform. Change for change sake and we could end up going backwards, another sacking, more compo, less money for the team with players who have no core feeling to what being an Everton player is and happy to meander and pick up the cash.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.