2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a tried and tested method on here. You're not the first person to be partly caught out by this. I've seen it all before... Poster acting weird, Poster pushing an agenda, poster getting it from all sides, from good blues. Poster signed up on derby day.

It's not your sign up date that's caught you out lad. Nobody is checking everybody else's sign up date. It's just the nail in in the coffin, again.

Haha. I find it amusing when people claim that not supporting a failing manager is a sign that someone supports another team. I am sure there is a weird logic to your thinking, makes zero sense to me

Haha. I find it amusing when people claim that not supporting a failing manager is a sign that someone supports another team. I am sure there is a weird logic to your thinking, makes zero sense to me

Except he isn’t failing. You’ve given the game up and so has the little worm liking all yours and the other kopite who’s just been banned’s posts.

He isnt failing? He has had 1 away win since he joined lol. You have ridiculous low standards

Whilst also incorrect, Everton once went a whole calendar year without winning away. We’ve been a very poor team recently with very poor players. Lampard is having to dig us out of a malaise that’s gripped the club pretty much since Moyes left with the exception of about two seasons.

Whilst also incorrect, Everton once went a whole calendar year without winning away. We’ve been a very poor team recently with very poor players. Lampard is having to dig us out of a malaise that’s gripped the club pretty much since Moyes left with the exception of about two seasons.

We survived last yr cos of other teams inability to capitalise on our failings rather than any thing FL did. We were shocking at times, especially away from home.

Surely he'd have signed off on both McNeil and Maupay tho mate? Although it is strange as we've brought both in and playing them in completely wrong positions/roles.
I think Maupay was a “well this is what’s left, we need anyone” type of signing

We were badly let down, it should have been a priority. We didn’t score many last season and sold Richarlison. It was obvious a major concern

Status
Not open for further replies.