2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could you see a scenario where the FA ask him to replace Southgate if we fail at this World Cup? I suspect he would be number 3 on their list behind Potter and Howe. I would like to think he would stay loyal but he might see it as a once in a career opportunity

Could you see a scenario where the FA ask him to replace Southgate if we fail at this World Cup? I suspect he would be number 3 on their list behind Potter and Howe. I would like to think he would stay loyal but he might see it as a once in a career opportunity
FA can't afford Potter or Howe who must be on big big money.... I think Frank might like the job one day but this is not the time.

Frank is still very young in terms of managerial age and experience.

If they come for him and don't get him, there is still lots of time in the future for him to manage England.

I wouldn't say once in a career opportunity , especially for Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.