2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season Burnley conceded 53 goals....

That was less than Norwich, Watford, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Aston Villa, Brentford, Newcastle, Leicester, Man Utd and they still went down. Why? Because they didn`t score goals and that should be a stark wake up call to every Evertonian. We are exactly the same this season....

Lampard has made us Burnley

Just like Benitez, Allardyce and Ancelotti did.

The clue is there, we have unreliable forwards to finish chances so we need to play more defensive. The alternative is go gung-ho and still not score loads and concede a bucket load.

Perhaps we need to take a closer look at the Evertonians who seek to destabilise the club by chasing out every manager when they encounter a dip. Their entitlement, stupidity and short termism is comprising any Everton progress. They do worse to the club than any kopite.
When we find a half competent one we will stop , till then pitchforks at the ready and out with mediocrity in of are club.
Anyone doesn't want better is a traitor to are once great club.

I predict... lots of finger pointing and recriminations in this thread regardless of the result.

What would we all do if Lampard was getting results and we were at the right ebd of the table, eh?

Unless we win like the 70`s Brazil team today, there`ll still be the select few still banging on.

All led, by the forums Clown Prince of Bellends.

I think beyond the internet a lot of Evertonians were sad at how it worked out probably understanding his first dramatic mix of loanees was a feat never to be matched and take your view. Personally I think he's a cracking manager and a perfect fit but you only have to read some of the vitriol on here to see he might be treading in Benitez style shoes if he attempted a return in which case they'd have him down the road at the first defeat.
Martinez was , and is , an appaling manager , who cannot set up a team defensively , plays a slow possession based style , that would be ripped to pieces by a modern , high pressing team . He inherited a good side from Moyes , and had more money to spend than Moyes as well. Similarly , he inherited arguably the best national squad in the world and has done nothing with them. For me , the jury is still out on Frank , but I would still rather stick with him , than let this idiot come back.

Martinez was , and is , an appaling manager , who cannot set up a team defensively , plays a slow possession based style , that would be ripped to pices by a modern , high pressing team . He inherited a good side from Moyes , and had more money to spend than Moyes as well. Similarly , he inherited arguably the best national squad in the world and has done nothing with them. For me , the jury is still out on Frank , but I would still rather stick with him , than let this idiot come back.
Interesting opinion. Not one I would subscribe to but interesting.

I agree we should allow Frank time and as I said earlier Bobby would be mad to return given the hatred by some who never accepted him in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.