2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Lampard and I want to see him do well, but he's sleep walked us into this season. Tarkowski was the first necessary signing given we shipped 66 goals last season. But before Richarlison was sold - or certainly the days after Richarlison was sold - the number one priority was to get a striker in. How on earth could any manager look to DCL and believe he'd be available so that another attacker could be brought in last week of the window?

He's brought in Vinagre, Onana and Coady before securing that striker.

That is madness.

Big demerit for Lampard over this for me.

I’m sat here observing this interesting debate, thank you for your contributions. I’m undecided which way to lean so can I ask you to up your attacks on each other paying, I score extra points for viciousness.
We are not attacking each other; just difference of opinions?

I’m sat here observing this interesting debate, thank you for your contributions. I’m undecided which way to lean so can I ask you to up your attacks on each other paying, I score extra points for viciousness.

The viciousness, will come later on in the evening, once the sunstroke, the cocaine and the Stella work their magic.

Only because we let them be...worked harder off the ball than us, that was the diff IMO.
When we had the ball, they hunt in pack, when they had the ball, we had one player with half hearted pressing while the rest just stand and watch.

We can play whatever formation we like but end of the day we won’t achieve anything if this culture persist within the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.