2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers.

Defensively how did we look? Were villa a massive threat or was it just a couple of dozy mistakes / moments that led to us conceding?

The latter, I would say. McNeil gives the ball away cheaply for the first and to be fair to him Ings did really well with the take and the finish. The second, Onana loses the ball on the half way line and it was 2 v 2.

Cheers.

Defensively how did we look? Were villa a massive threat or was it just a couple of dozy mistakes / moments that led to us conceding?
We looked alright at the back but got done for pace a few times. I imagine balls over the top or in behind will be the tactics for a fair few teams against us this season. We're going to have to play deep because Coady and Tarkowski are slow.

Clueless. Just play 4-2-3-1 like all decent managers. Eff of with 5 defenders.

May get sacked come November I'm afraid. Sucks bcs I like him a lot.

Anyone who called for a manager to be sacked after two games in an embarrassment. An utterly, cringeworthy embarrassment.

We where wretched under Silva too and guess what? Silva was able to spend money and bring in players and strikers. He wasn't working with one arm tied behind his back due to the mismanagement of others like Lampard is.

What did Benitez bring to the table? Or Silva? Or Koeman? Or BFS? They all made excuses. Maybe they weren't all wrong. Maybe its not all the managers fault.
Benitez brought nothing. Silva had us playing well in a system. Koeman regardless of how much people don't like him, had us playing solidly at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.