2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh it’s a tricky one. We need to find balance in the team we have. Rondon’s crap but we did improve with some actual CF play towards the end and he could’ve made those subs earlier.

That said we don’t have a player who can take a corner against a team who can’t defend them, the game ended early and how do you account for Doucoure cocking up twice in 2 games?

It's like he's over corrected when he first came in we were too open now we are too cautious. Agree the back five won't work

This one is on the manager. Opting to start without a focal point meaning we had no chance of sustaining attacks. Lose next week and the knives will be out in the media

oh here we go

I was really hoping for a win in the first couple of games as it crosses a boundary showing we can win. I do fear that if franks doesn’t win in his the first 7 games of the season, the internet will be calling for his sacking and Moshiri will do the usual.

I’d love him to not get sacked to be fair and us to actual get a few points. It’s on the players I guess.

Think we will be fine and he will still be here at end of the season. It's early days but it looks to me that he's sorted the defence out. A couple more will come in also replacing some of the dross that we currently have. Obvious one though we desperately need some forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.