2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very important to remember this season is still about accruing 40 points and nothing else. Ridiculous to see some shouts for top 10 and even 7th over the past week.
Ofc 40 pts is the immediate target, but there’s nowt wrong with a stretch target of top half. Aim for the, er, stars and all that.
A work in progress we are and tonight is certainly a blip as it would have been fantastic to get into the top 10.

I think we could see Garner given a start next week.
Yeah, wouldn’t surprise at all. Hope he seizes the chance if so.

Had a quick look at what Man Utd fans think of Lampard after that game. This post over there resonated with me:

His tactics were pretty reminiscent of Big Sam and Sean Dyche there minus any of the defensive grit. Subs in all his tall guys to lump the ball into. There doesn’t seem to be any coherent team, plan or formation after a substantial period as their manager. Don’t see him surviving at Everton and ultimately as a PL manager for much longer.
:bye:

Ofc 40 pts is the immediate target, but there’s nowt wrong with a stretch target of top half. Aim for the, er, stars and all that.

Yeah, wouldn’t surprise at all. Hope he seizes the chance if so.

It's the joys of actually having options as well mate. We've all been made up with Gana, Onyana, Iwobi and tonight they've been poor as a unit. At least now we have competition where if your standards slip there is now another option.

If he does get a chance, same as you I hope he takes. I liked the fact when he had the chance to get a shot away at the end he didn't have any hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.