2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a win tonight and the media start to take notice of the job he is doing here.

Could be 7th by tonight and just 3 points from CL position and just one point behind the super duper next big thing Newcastle who are currently 5th.

At least keep the unbeaten run going at worst.

Can he not have different political views when it has nothing whatsoever to do with how he manages the team and relates to the fans? I've heard him comment on the cost of living for fans and how difficult it is to travel to support the team etc. Doesn't sound very Silver Spooned Tory to me being considerate of the working class. Perhaps there are examples where he has aligned with Tory values but so what!? He's not a fascist putting up camps in his spare time is he?
What business is it of yours who he votes for if/when he does?
Vote for who you want, canvas too, help in an election campaign for a candidate of your choice, one that aligns with your 'principles' if you can, but judge FL on the merits of how he is doing this job, and judge him on his politics if he ever runs for office.
You're really grasping at straws dragging this rubbish up, it says more about you than him
Brilliant post mate.
Couldn't agree more.

You can tell from his press conference the other day, that he's brimming with pride and enthusiasm with a certain amount of calmness. He's getting the best out of more and more players. Getting the boot from Chelsea may be the making of him as a top class manager.

I think a win tonight and the media start to take notice of the job he is doing here.

Could be 7th by tonight and just 3 points from CL position and just one point behind the super duper next big thing Newcastle who are currently 5th.

At least keep the unbeaten run going at worst.
I’m really trying not to get too carried away because United are very unpredictable and obviously have some world class players who could tear us apart on their day but yeah. If it goes to plan, and I’d make us favourites today at home, under floodlights, current form, we could easily be above United and Liverpool this evening and finally silence those morons who have been saying Lampard is next to get sacked and doing a terrible job before the last couple of games.

Can he not have different political views when it has nothing whatsoever to do with how he manages the team and relates to the fans? I've heard him comment on the cost of living for fans and how difficult it is to travel to support the team etc. Doesn't sound very Silver Spooned Tory to me being considerate of the working class. Perhaps there are examples where he has aligned with Tory values but so what!? He's not a fascist putting up camps in his spare time is he?
What business is it of yours who he votes for if/when he does?
Vote for who you want, canvas too, help in an election campaign for a candidate of your choice, one that aligns with your 'principles' if you can, but judge FL on the merits of how he is doing this job, and judge him on his politics if he ever runs for office.
You're really grasping at straws dragging this rubbish up, it says more about you than him
Great post, but as the saying goes you can't argue with stupidity! Let's hope Frank get's them firing on all cylinders for the second half!

He is building something and it takes time...he'll learn more from defeats like tonight than from a lucky draw. They will work harder for it this week and I am sure the team will improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.