2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just says it how it is. Been frustrated with him at times this season but he’s now got a few players in and you can see in that interview he now feels he has a group of players he can get something out of. Was always going to be a process and he has had some awful players he’s still had to give minutes to since he’s arrived, think he’ll have us moving in the right direction soon.

It would be offside regardless as Maupay played the ball to begin with?

but if it comes off milners foot, then he would play coady onside.

also if coady is behind the ball then he'd also be onside, but they picked the right frame to show offside i guess.

FbvA5LHXgAEIPTW

but if it comes off milners foot, then he would play coady onside.

also if coady is behind the ball then he'd also be onside, but they picked the right frame to show offside i guess.

FbvA5LHXgAEIPTW
I immediately thought he was offside when I saw it, and he was. No idea what the rules are anymore about defenders touching it, attempting to block it, etc…but it looked offside tbh….

He came to fight and that's being reflected in the team now. No need to go overboard but I do like his clear hunger and enthusiasm for the job, the club, and the fans. Not since Martinez have we had a level of commitment and engagement like that. It should be a given but it has sadly not been. And unlike Martinez, he is building from the ground up.

I immediately thought he was offside when I saw it, and he was. No idea what the rules are anymore about defenders touching it, attempting to block it, etc…but it looked offside tbh….

I agree it looked offside in real time, because no way coady could have got on the end of it without being ahead of the play.

Just says it how it is. Been frustrated with him at times this season but he’s now got a few players in and you can see in that interview he now feels he has a group of players he can get something out of. Was always going to be a process and he has had some awful players he’s still had to give minutes to since he’s arrived, think he’ll have us moving in the right direction soon.
He speaks really well, good on him. If he has the players onside...which he appears to have, who knows... he's certainly changed the mentality of the team. Onwards and upwards

Status
Not open for further replies.