2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're not looking good playing this 5 at the back thing, but can you really see us scraping that? All pointing towards building a team for Thelwell's 3-5-2, but we never really tried it anywhere.

Wonder what is really the plan going forward.

"How did we not win? That will be an unknown mystery forever," said Brentford manager Thomas Frank.

"What a performance. In many ways it was better than the Manchester United game.

"It's a game we should win nine out of 10 times, we created seven big chances and hit the woodwork three times.

"There were so many positives. If we had those chances again we win that 3-0 or 4-0."

man talking about us like we are a newly promoted side who stole a point at his gaff

? ? ? ? ?

Funny thing is I always find us how he conveniently thinks if they scire more that it erases the goal we scored.

Absolute yard dog team with one plan to hit the channels behind the fb or lump it in the box.

We weren’t outplayed today? By a team that hit the post 3 times? On another day that was 4 or 5-1 mate. We were average against forest, rubbish against Villa.

He’s got one of the worst win % of any manager we’ve had and we’ve been so poor under him. I want nothing more for Lampard to work but I’m seeing little signs of progress.

And if Gray sorts his feet out we're 2-0 up

We weren’t outplayed today? By a team that hit the post 3 times? On another day that was 4 or 5-1 mate. We were average against forest, rubbish against Villa.

He’s got one of the worst win % of any manager we’ve had and we’ve been so poor under him. I want nothing more for Lampard to work but I’m seeing little signs of progress.

well i’m seeing different and it’s 4 games

and he needs TIME

They were the better team but why am I seeing stuff about how they could have won 4-1

Taking chances is a big part of football. Hence why we dont win often. Its not bad luck.
Yup they didn't take their chances because by and large the players they fell to are crap.

They'll be in a relegation scrap this season imo

Status
Not open for further replies.