2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were even more busted by the time he'd finished.
I think that you are right. Chelsea would have been better who would have stopped the rot and prevented it from taking any more of a hold.

Any temporary manager was in for a hiding to nothing there as the rats in the changing room knew they'd only have to sit it out before they're rid.

Anyway, he seems OK as a person and how he carries himself with regards to us, but hopefully he leaves management behind him as it's not for him.

I think that you are right. Chelsea would have been better who would have stopped the rot and prevented it from taking any more of a hold.

Any temporary manager was in for a hiding to nothing there as the rats in the changing room knew they'd only have to sit it out before they're rid.

Anyway, he seems OK as a person and how he carries himself with regards to us, but hopefully he leaves management behind him as it's not for him.

I think he`d do well in the MSL.

They love a media friendly manager, he`s got the playing pedigree and there`s loads less pressure.

I mean let`s face it, if Phil Neville can hold a job down there, anyone can !
But can Frank do all that pointing on the touchline like Phil Neville?

I love how he goes from all jovial and jokey to deadly serious inside of half a second in his interviews. "eheh heh eheh, no but seriously.."

I still don't hate him

i think he's a poor manager, but he seems like an okay bloke

He came, tried his best, it didn't work out. I'm not going to hate him for that, it's up to the people upstairs to pull the trigger on a failing manager and they let it go on too long.

People need to remember we had to beat Chelsea and United at the end of that first season he was here to be able to stay up. You could call that period a success. Losing Richarlison and not having DCL finished him as he just didn't have the tools in the box to deal with it, hell Dyche only just managed to get around that so there is questions whether if the roles were reversed could he have without that new manager bounce involved?

That's not a comparison by the way as Dyche is objectively a much better manager, just the circumstances they have found themselves in. Lampard has been found short at this level and I don't think he will ever get back the confidence required to be a top manager as players will already be rolling their eyes as soon as he stepped through the door.

1685552707486.jpeg

Thread about anything to do with Everton: *exists*
Carlin with the mental gymnastics to blame Moshiri for whatever is happening in the thread in some bizarre way:
I still don't actually have a problem with him, yes he was bad but the circumstances were a mess, which is why we ended up with him. That's on our owner, not him.
Same with Chelsea, clubs who were busted before he went. However management clearly isn't right for him

Status
Not open for further replies.