2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken man. Got to feel for him but at the end of the day he is paid millions and hasn't been able to do it. He will get a pay off that most people will never earn their entire lives. The only thing that matters is Everton not being relegated and we have to do whatever it takes to try and make that not happen. We could be in mega trouble in a couple of hours if we lose.

I know it's said loads of times that there's no sympathy for the man but he really does look like he's under tremendous pressure there and to say just because he'll walk away with a pay off and is worth a few bob is kind of irrelevant cos if you've been in any position that puts that level of pressure on you it isn't nice. He defo has my sympathy as does anybody in that position.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find an Evertonian who doesn't want him to do well.

It's just his experience in this situation. It's hard for any gaffer never mind one who's started out with a silver spoon.

The problem is if we do change managers, is that the new managers first two games are Arsenal at home and the rs away.

It looks like the board are sticking with Frank regardless, or perhaps they cant afford to hire a new manager. What i do know for certain, is that if we don't win today then the situation will be looking very bleak indeed.

The problem is if we do change managers, is that the new managers first two games are Arsenal at home and the rs away.

It looks like the board are sticking with Frank regardless, or perhaps they cant afford to hire a new manager. What i do know for certain, is that if we don't win today then the situation will be looking very bleak indeed.
Wouldn’t worry about that. Knowing Everton it will take weeks to find a replacement

Frank should be releived Moshiri has finally decided to end his misery here and compensate him.

He'll get another job. Most will understand the circumstances he was under. He just wasn't the right man this season to stop this slide. Hopefully someone else is.

Status
Not open for further replies.