2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever anyone thinks of that video that must give you a boost...lonely job being a manager,especially the manager of Everton but knowing you've still got fans behind must give you a boost. Imagine being him during all the carry on last week wondering whether he's next for a Chinese burn in the car park..

I know it's said loads of times that there's no sympathy for the man but he really does look like he's under tremendous pressure there and to say just because he'll walk away with a pay off and is worth a few bob is kind of irrelevant cos if you've been in any position that puts that level of pressure on you it isn't nice. He defo has my sympathy as does anybody in that position.

Have always supported Frank as I think he has been left on a limb in some respects, was obviously made up when we stayed up last year and seen him jumping up and down on the boxes was brilliant. I really hope we get 3 points today and other results go our way, those players need to do it not just for the fans but for this manager as well. He is clearly emotional in this video and under pressure and it’s not nice to see in some respects, I hope the emotion is because he’s hearing some support for him personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.