2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the last 7 games that dd it for me, he showed no flexibility, no innovation. no ability to cut your cloth accordingly, there is one plan that doesn't work but sticks to it every week. In short in this period hes proven not to have skills, experience or flexibility to get results. Teams always work you out after 10 games in this league and you have to adjust accordingly, he hasnt. Nice lad, but this is business.

I think he only has himself to blame in a way, he had massive good will, we all would have been satisfied to stay 5 points ahead of the red line and putting in competitive performances - his dogmatic approach to his philosophy is the sword he's going to fall on.

Him continuing is a threat to us now.
Last season he surfed fan determination to stay up; this season he's surfing the mood amongst the same suppoorters to target the board and owner in order to preserve his reputation...and it's coming at the expense of our PL status.

Just no.

That performance in the press conference was a spineless character actor shifting blame.

He needs to GTF down the road ASAP.

I think we’ll draw on Saturday and he’ll keep his job, then lose 3-0 to Arsenal but we’re not allowed to sack him because we can’t give the new manager the derby as his first game apparently, so we lose that 4-0 and then he goes. Window shut and no new signings and it’s too late for any manager to want to touch us with a barge pole, Dunc ends up back til the end of the season.

I think we’ll draw on Saturday and he’ll keep his job, then lose 3-0 to Arsenal but we’re not allowed to sack him then because we can’t give the new manager the derby as his first game apparently, so we lose that 4-0 and then he goes. Window shut and no new signings and it’s too late for any manager to want to touch us with a barge pole, Dunc ends up back til the end of the season.
Will be Moyes.

Its the last 7 games that dd it for me, he showed no flexibility, no innovation. no ability to cut your cloth accordingly, there is one plan that doesn't work but sticks to it every week. In short in this period hes proven not to have skills, experience or flexibility to get results. Teams always work you out after 10 games in this league and you have to adjust accordingly, he hasnt. Nice lad, but this is business.

I think he only has himself to blame in a way, he had massive good will, we all would have been satisfied to stay 5 points ahead of the red line and putting in competitive performances - his dogmatic approach to his philosophy is the sword he's going to fall on.

Him continuing is a threat to us now.
The Brighton game was the last straw i mean that was catastrophic but coming 3 days after the draw at the Etihad I just don't understand why he would change the approach he just shot himself in the foot.

He won't work in the premier league again after he gets sacked he will need to drop down to rebuild his reputation or manage an international team that's if he wants to stay away from the tv studio.

Don’t see how Moyes survives. Their fans are turning against him.
not saying you’re wrong but they’ve just spent £15m on a striker so the board are backing him in the short term at least .

If he’s there another few games he could be left with 12 to save us , feels like an ask .

Last season he surfed fan determination to stay up; this season he's surfing the mood amongst the same suppoorters to target the board and owner in order to preserve his reputation...and it's coming at the expense of our PL status.

Just no.

That performance in the press conference was a spineless character actor shifting blame.

Mate be careful what you wish for, knowing this board they will get Ferguson back as interim. Clowns.

Just no.

What an absolute load of tripe. If he wanted to preserve his reputation he’d have walked and bombed the board on his way out and quite rightly too.

Moyes if sacked would get a decent compo package, if West Ham wanted to they could put him on fully paid gardening leave to stop him taking the everton job. in any case coming to us means he wouldn’t get his comp, or at a very reduced amount.

He may just want to spend a while on his compo in a warm place recharging his batteries. Why he’d want to come here again from the frying pan into the fire, it’s not like we have Usamov’s money any more to persuade people.

Status
Not open for further replies.