2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticeable how the media are all focusing on Moyes losing his job, but practically giving Lampard a free pass
_128342033_times.jpg
_128342032_telegraph.jpg
_128342029_guardian.jpg

I wonder if the club can't afford to sack lampard and appoint a new manager - which surely is the only explanation as to how he's still in a job. If so, I wonder if lampard will quit after a couple more defeats. Just imagining him trying to take training at the moment, must be so depressing

Its a nap that Moyes will out manage Lampard and beat us. He is the most predictable and inept Manager in this league which is why everyone has beat him. Everyone can see what is coming except Everton's Board who are more busy pretending to be put in a headlock and demonizing their own supporters to try and portray themselves as victims.

I wonder if the club can't afford to sack lampard and appoint a new manager - which surely is the only explanation as to how he's still in a job. If so, I wonder if lampard will quit after a couple more defeats. Just imagining him trying to take training at the moment, must be so depressing

I remember feeling so excited in his early training sessions

"enjoy the ball" he said, and we had good coaches like Paul Clement and Ashley Cole...they've all been defeated by Everton

Wonder if Lampard remains in a job even if we lose to West Ham as this incompetent board does not have a replacement lined up in like 48hours. Meaning sacking Lampard means practically no chance new players will come in

Status
Not open for further replies.