2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it? The biggest failure of this Board in the Moshiri era? Really?
Despite all the Board's failures we are still in the Premiership
If we stick with Lampard we will go down and it will be difficult to come back up
So yes its the greatest failure and this one can be rectified by sacking him
Please do not tell me he saved us last year because he kept us in the same position as Benitez although getting most injured players back

Despite all the Board's failures we are still in the Premiership
If we stick with Lampard we will go down and it will be difficult to come back up
So yes its the greatest failure and this one can be rectified by sacking him
Please do not tell me he saved us last year because he kept us in the same position as Benitez although getting most injured players back
Frank has to go but Benitez was absolute poison, got rid of all of our creativity. Frank's not good enough but he is a young manager who is being hung out to dry, Benitez knows what he is doing and destroyed everything good about this club and blamed everyone else

The choice was BFS and Silva at the time I rather we kept BFS because his winning rate was ok and got 8th. I don’t care about the style of play I think it’s bullpoo. As long as we won I don’t care.
The fans who demanded Big Sam’s head and who also denounced John Stones and Lukaku as not being good enough have egg on their faces.

Arguably he should have been sacked during the WC break but now it's quite clear. To be 1-0 up against the bottom teams in the league at home and then lose to them is embarassing enough, but when you're in the relegation zone with them it's even bloody worse. Adding to that, we are on one of the worst runs in form in our history in the PL and we are only going one way which is relegation. He absolutely needs to go tonight. Get the new man in ASAP and let him bring in some players. We need to take risks. It's worth it because we are going to be buggered if we are relegated without taking them anyway.
Absolutely.

Frank is a lovely fella and he really does ‘get’ this club, but we are going down with him at the helm.

And relegation will end this club. We are in a far worse financial situation than Leeds were when they went down in 2003.

I do sympathise with Frank because he inherited a dire squad and was then forced to sell his only quality player in the summer, but ultimately we are going down if he remains at the helm.

This isnt about lampard anymore. Its about pure survival. He needs to be taken out of the seat now and the gamble of someone trying to salvage this. I dont even think its a huge gamble as we're not staying up if nothing changes.
Could well be just pissing in the wind as this squad has almost nothing going for it.
But there is no other choice now. The only thing we might have is the new manager bounce thing.
He needs to be gone by tomorrow.
spot on.

I like Frank. And I sympathise with him given that he had to sell our only decent player in the summer. He’s clearly very fond of this club and he is clearly trying his best.

But as things stand we are going down.

The fact that our owner and board have not been able to act to sack him by now is a shocking indictment of how out of control they've let this club get.

It's completely unacceptable that Lampard is still in a job right now.
It is pretty extraordinary.

I just can’t get my head around the fact that he’s not been sacked given where we are in the table after half a season. It’s inexplicable.

Sam was sacked for finishing 8th.

I do sympathise with Frank because he inherited a dire squad and was then forced to sell his only quality player in the summer, but ultimately we are going down if he remains at the helm.

Needs to go today just to give us a chance as there is still a lot of points to play for. Not convinced it will change much as i for the life of me cant see enough quality in this squad.

But we need to change while those points are at least still to play for.

Sorry Matty, the fans hold some responsibility for losing patience with the likes of Silva and Martinez and also some of the players. Moshiri shouldn’t have let the fans influence him so much.

Silva particularly is now doing a great job in the prem.
Agreed.

Reminds me of the attacks on Stones and Lukaku and then not being good enough… madness.

The negativity of our fans has a lot to answer for.

Name a manager we could attract who turns things around? Look at the state of the favourites list, do you really think things are going to change overnight? I want us to be successful more than anyone, simply stating being mid table for a season would be ok isn’t some mad take?
Do you seriously think Big Fat Sam would turn down this job?

spot on.

I like Frank. And I sympathise with him given that he had to sell our only decent player in the summer. He’s clearly very fond of this club and he is clearly trying his best.

But as things stand we are going down.
He bought McNeil and maupay and neither were deemed good enough to get a chance yesterday.

He’s a hopeless manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.