2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Moshiri has decided that as he was criticised for rightly sacking Martinez, Koeman, Silva, and Benitez - and got no credit for it - he's now going to stick by the one man who will definitely take him down if he doesn't remove him because "we need stability."

Our owner is basically an imbecile.

He can’t win either way, a lot of our financial issues are because of firing managers and spending what we haven't got in Jan to try and hold on to our PL status. If he dipped his hands in his pockets and said screw it we'll spend whatever to survive, when we can't spend next season the fans will call him names for running the club badly... ?‍♂️

He can’t win either way, a lot of our financial issues are because of firing managers and spending what we haven't got in Jan to try and hold on to our PL status. If he dipped his hands in his pockets and said screw it we'll spend whatever to survive, when we can't spend next season the fans will call him names for running the club badly... ?‍♂️
I have little sympathy for him. A fool and his money are easily parted. He wouldn't be sacking all these managers if he recruited a decent one in the first place.

I have little sympathy for him. A fool and his money are easily parted. He wouldn't be sacking all these managers if he recruited a decent one in the first place.

We've tried numerous ones mate, everything we do turns to crap - the only way around it is to hire Moyes, give him zero cash and live in purgatory groundhog day where we just exist as PL club and take the beatings from all the top clubs.

Nothing surprises me with this circus of a club anymore, a normal club would of sacked him in World Cup break, but not us, so I’m fully expecting Lampard to be our manager till relegation is confirmed in mid April then we’ll sack him and bring in Ferguson or something.

We've tried numerous ones mate, everything we do turns to crap - the only way around it is to hire Moyes, give him zero cash and live in purgatory groundhog day where we just exist as PL club and take the beatings from all the top clubs.
Moshiri has tried numerous ones. He sacked the one who actually did what he was hired to do - Allardyce - and lost the one who was too good for us: Ancelotti. All others were disastrous and predictably so.

We need somebody else to do the hiring. A new owner.

Arguably he should have been sacked during the WC break but now it's quite clear. To be 1-0 up against the bottom teams in the league at home and then lose to them is embarassing enough, but when you're in the relegation zone with them it's even bloody worse. Adding to that, we are on one of the worst runs in form in our history in the PL and we are only going one way which is relegation. He absolutely needs to go tonight. Get the new man in ASAP and let him bring in some players. We need to take risks. It's worth it because we are going to be buggered if we are relegated without taking them anyway.

Arguably he should have been sacked during the WC break but now it's quite clear. To be 1-0 up against the bottom teams in the league at home and then lose to them is embarassing enough, but when you're in the relegation zone with them it's even bloody worse. Adding to that, we are on one of the worst runs in form in our history in the PL and we are only going one way which is relegation. He absolutely needs to go tonight. Get the new man in ASAP and let him bring in some players. We need to take risks. It's worth it because we are going to be buggered if we are relegated without taking them anyway.

Even more so now wolves and leicester have beat those around them and climbing.
Those were two i was counting on not improving.
Grim.

19 games left and any 3 from the bottom 8 can go down. Someone said on the way out of Goodison this is the best time to have a slump and not when it is too late to recover later in the season. Optimism I guess?

Why? We spent £35m on them, what absolute nonsense.
Why? Because He was banking on DCL being fit and firing so maupay was his rotation/backup.

And for McNeil, he was the rotation option with Gordon and gray. More likely with gray as they were throwing money and responsibility at Gordon to hype him up.

I’m not saying it’s the right thing and I fully agree it seems a massive waste of money, but neither were bought as first 11 permanent starters.

19 games left and any 3 from the bottom 8 can go down. Someone said on the way out of Goodison this is the best time to have a slump and not when it is too late to recover later in the season. Optimism I guess?
Leics, B'mouth, Wolves, Saints, Forest - all below us in the table when we played them, didn't win a single one. And most of those games at home. I don't see much optimism in having to go to the likes of Leics and Wolves and Forest needing wins when we've not won since October; but at least we're not cut adrift. Yet.

Shameful day for our great club. A day of infamy really. For decades I’ve been telling my Australian niece how great our support is and how we Everton fans are usually like a 12th man at Goodison. I took her today for her first Everton game and she wasn’t impressed, to say the least.

Having said that, the fans have every right to be annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.