2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not going anywhere, Moshiri is that stubborn he’ll keep in place to make a point.
Yes. Moshiri has decided that as he was criticised for rightly sacking Martinez, Koeman, Silva, and Benitez - and got no credit for it - he's now going to stick by the one man who will definitely take him down if he doesn't remove him because "we need stability."

Our owner is basically an imbecile.

Worrying that he’s being allowed to speak to the media.
I'm hoping it's just a contractual obligation job.
TBF, who else would speak to the media? There isn't anyone besides the players and it's not as if he can't hide away in the dressing room and say nothing.

He looked drained and his interview sounded very much like a man who knows he's finished, with the typical buzz words of "worked hard/had passion/determination/fight" etc. He definitely didn't want to be in front of a camera after yet another defeat.

Most likely, Moshiri has been looking at "all or nothing" and is now determined to trust the process. In 46 years we will be in the PL again, and Moshiri will have left behind a recording where he says: "What did I say, trust the process. You are welcome".

Let’s be honest, he wasn’t getting the job until that absolute lunatic phoned up Sky Sports.

He was the choice of 2.

That’s how clueless our owner is, again taking advice from 3rd party influencers that allowed Vitor Pierara to be our main candidate

Vitor would have done a far better job I think. Or at least had a plan, an understanding of how to set a team up, an idea of what he wanted to achieve etc. He'd also won a few matches in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.