2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
1673724672642.png

3 of the 8 have been our better players across the whole season. Onana, tarks and coady. (Not sure what’s happened to tarks and coady since the WC).

McNeil and Maupay were signed as squad options and not as starters.

Garner has been injured pretty much the whole time.

Gana has been poor but I personally feel Bills mitts are all over that transfer.

And Vinagre, is a loan and I assume is garbage. And is most likely a Thelwell special as he has signed him before.
Those two have been absolute crap mate. Before the world Cup their mistakes and poor play was only not apparent because of how well pickford had played.

Well that's it as far as I am concerned.
Lampard put a 5 man defence at home against the only team potentially worse than us and still got beat.
Yes the players need to take some blame - but some are simply not and never will be good enough for PL football. Keep Pickford and put the rest up for sale. At any price and to any takers. How they can take their salaries with a straight face is beyond me.
Clueless. Lampard should do the decent thing and walk. He's not up to this job.

I guess he probably got through the end of last season, and the start of this one, by not being Benitez (with both fans and player) but after a while you have to move passed that

Status
Not open for further replies.