2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
like tosun and walcott. we're eternally damned i think
My god 1 we don’t know if he made them signings with the board and also it’s January u always buy sit in January who has ever had a amazing window in January nobody at least tosan got a few goals more than maupay

So as expected he is still managing the club...he will be given January which is a huge risk as you basically giving a new manager an impossible job. Everton could be bottom of the table by the time a new manager comes in after southampton and somewhat detached from safety with points to make up and difficult fixtures.

Any new manager would want money to spend now! Plus we have to pay off Lampard and his staff. Knowing us we will limp on until the end of the transfer window and offer any replacement manager jam tomorrow.

I agree re the clear plan but it’s extreme isn’t it to say that any plan is ‘completely absent’. That clearly isn’t the case but this is to top end of football and it’s difficult

The fans helped at the end of last season yes but also helped create the situation due to the Benitez negativity, because he’s managed Liverpool. This is a really key point I think as it highlights the fan impact I’m talking about

I agree re the learning and surely that has to be that sacking manager after manager can’t be the answer
What is the long-term plan in terms of identity on the field?

What is the long term plan according to player logistics?

What is the long-term plan according to the hiring of managers?

Of course it is difficult. That is why it is all the more important to work systematically. That is why it is important to employ the people with the greatest competence, and people who are innovative. "Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

As for Benitez, I agree, but of course there were a lot of bad feelings involved. So it was complicated. Based on that, it was a completely wrong appointment. Although I think we would be in a much better state now if he hadn't been sacked, but unlike Lampard, Benitez is an experienced manager who has a proven record.

I would rather say, we need to start hiring the right managers. After all, there's a reason they get fired. But to hire the right manager you need to have a concept, not just base yourself on ad hoc solutions.

3 of them wins in his total have been cup games. Which include Fleetwood and Boreham Wood , lower league and non league clubs to make his dreadful numbers look a bit better.
I still don't understand why you wouldn't want to count them; was he not managing or picking the team for those games? Do you want to disregard them so his numbers look worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.