2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have sacked after Bournemouth. Some of us said it at the time - there is no hindsight in that. The longer they hold off, the worse this gets.

But that's the easy part. The hard part is getting in somebody who can make a real difference. I wouldn't trust them at all to do that.
I agree...should have gone then giving the new manager plenty of time to work with the squad. This is why I am thinking that it is perhaps too late to change at this stage of the season as not sure who in the world can gets enough points with these players.

He's an utter scumbag.

Complete lazy arse, wanted the money and nothing else. Took one training session per week. Genuinely. Spent most of his time in Spain.

Charlatan of the highest order.
Yes but the statistics speak for themself.
Write up a new contract with requirements

Bye frank got to go after that had a hard job with the players he’s got but can’t just sit there and not make changes again not a lot to bring on but McNeil should of been off at ht put iWobi right and doucoure in the middle terrible management, terrible players and terrible owners board clubs a disgrace from top to bottom and we will be in the championship next season unless a miracle happens in January and we pull a big manager in and recruit players

Yeah, we all know who Bill wants. Whether his opinion holds any weight now with Moshiri I’m not sure.
Probably does because moshiri might as well be a mute yet another manager we have destroyed as a club moyes shouts are just as bad a dyche shouts but with bill on the board we know where we are fishing absolute disgrace

I agree...should have gone then giving the new manager plenty of time to work with the squad. This is why I am thinking that it is perhaps too late to change at this stage of the season as not sure who in the world can gets enough points with these players.
Half the season still to play. Plenty of time if we act now.

But we must also act in the market...

What he showed us tonight was that he either diesnt have a fkin clue, or he’s living in denial and thinks these players can play like he did.

Either way, he needs sacking, immediately, or its100% relegation.

JESUS WEPT!

I think that must be one of the worst ever performances I think I've ever seen (2nd half at least).

I'm very tempted to say I'd bet my house he will 100% not be EFC manager for our next game, but I'm pretty sure one of the ex-wives already took the house, so......

Jokes aside - he will be VERY lucky to keep his job. Granted, we are not yet half way through the season AND the transfer window "could" be pivotal, but that is a lot of points thrown away against teams we should have probably got something from (Leics, Forest, B'mouth, Wolves - most at home).

I want Lampard to succeed here more than any manager since Moyes, but you can't ignore the numbers (without looking them up, they must be close to Benitez-levels bad, if not worse). And before anyone says "who do we get if we sack him", the likes of Wolves and Brighton and Villa have attracted pedigree managers in the last month, so it's not impossible. Logic suggests a better manager would surely have 1-2 of our defeats into draws and 1-2 of our draws into wins, which could be the small difference come season-end.

when you use your brain and realize that those clubs are run properly that’s why

5205F589-860D-4FDE-8BA9-96AB453F1B2B.jpeg

I wonder how the author of this piece is feeling tonight?

If he goes or not, nothing is changing the majority of these players. 90% of them jogging around the pitch, either when we're in possession or out of possession. Not one player checking shoulders when receiving a pass, two players pressing the same opposition player and leaving their man to either pick the ball up freely in the middle of the park or run and receive the ball right in front of our back four. None of them look fit enough for the premiership and ball control is non existent.

The city game was made for this team, sit deep, just block, no need to move that much and hoof it long. We've got two decent centre backs, a decent keeper and a modern day right back who is looking bad, because this team can't accommodate a defender who dares to go past the half way line, as the midfield are more suited to the power house league at the pitch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.