2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow Thelwell and Moshiri will get the blame for that.

Its clear Frankel rates Broja highly and if thats the player he really wants then you can have no complaints about the hold up signing a striker when the alternative is buying a striker over the managers heed who he may not want.

…presume ‘Frankel’ is Lampard?

So you assume that out of all the strikers in all the world, Lampard only wants Broja and if we bring in anybody else then he won’t get into the team.

Ok.

Dear Didier Drogba,

I know you're now 863, but if you have your boots handy do you fancy being a ringer for the weekend?

Loads of Love,
EFC

Ever since we first used a DOF I have no clue whether the manager has any influence over signings, it seems that they have all had one arm tied behind their back.

I think people are interpreting Frank Lampards demeanour to fit in line with their own viewpoint of the club at present.

I have watched the press conference and to me he seems the same as every other week.
Importantly, he is still very clear in stating that striking additions are needed and will come. I have not noticed any deflection towards a we will go with what we have line.

We must remember that although we don't know what transfer targets the club have in mind, if bids have been made and are accepted/rejected that Frank Lampard knows exactly who he is tryng to sign.

In football I think there are very few definites, I think Everton don't want to sell AG, but everybody has a price and Chelsea are inching towards it. So, I don't think he could guarantee that there won't be a sale between now and the end of the window but with each passing day I think the sale of AG gets less likely.
Money but no player is of little benefit to the manager between September and January.

…presume ‘Frankel’ is Lampard?

So you assume that out of all the strikers in all the world, Lampard only wants Broja and if we bring in anybody else then he won’t get into the team.

Ok.

I assume Broja is his first choice yes and the fans would be up in arms if Thelwell went behind his back and delivered him Che Adams or Batshuyai.

Hopefully the club has a cut off date and if Chelsea dont play ball Big Kev brings his own CF in and its tough if Lampard doesn't rate them as highly.

I assume Broja is his first choice yes and the fans would be up in arms if Thelwell went behind his back and delivered him Che Adams or Batshuyai.

Hopefully the club has a cut off date and if Chelsea dont play ball Big Kev brings his own CF in and its tough if Lampard doesn't rate them as highly.

…ffs, I need a rum.

I said it before, if Forest get an early goal tomorrow the games is over and the sad thing about it everyone in the stadium will know that as well, this is what is scary

I said it before, if Forest get an early goal tomorrow the games is over and the sad thing about it everyone in the stadium will know that as well, this is what is scary
What could they hit back with? Nothing.

Everton at home v Forest are effectivley hoping for a set piece goal to protect.

It's an utter 'kin scandal this.

I think people are interpreting Frank Lampards demeanour to fit in line with their own viewpoint of the club at present.

I have watched the press conference and to me he seems the same as every other week.
Importantly, he is still very clear in stating that striking additions are needed and will come. I have not noticed any deflection towards a we will go with what we have line.

We must remember that although we don't know what transfer targets the club have in mind, if bids have been made and are accepted/rejected that Frank Lampard knows exactly who he is tryng to sign.

In football I think there are very few definites, I think Everton don't want to sell AG, but everybody has a price and Chelsea are inching towards it. So, I don't think he could guarantee that there won't be a sale between now and the end of the window but with each passing day I think the sale of AG gets less likely.
Money but no player is of little benefit to the manager between September and January.
How dare you talk sense on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.