2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. He's nothing to do with this club except a fading bad memory. The toxic atmosphere he generated has left the building. And so has he.
So pleased we're not left to rue his appointment forever.

We'd never have heard the end of it from the dark side.

star-wars-luke-skywalker.gif

I’m convinced he’d have won the Brentford game without the refereeing shenanigans. A bit more composure and we run out winners at Burnley too. Potentially points at Liverpool and City as well.

I know it’s all it’s and buts but i could see Lampard very easily having a high 40s, 50 % win rate with us which would be up with Moyes and Ancelotti.

If he can do it in these conditions with these players he can do better with players he wants and time to plan.

This. Been shafted by reffing decisions since he's come in.

Thought we were unlucky against both City and Liverpool, not just in terms of decisions but in terms of the chances we created, the way we played against them. Lack of quality and composure in those games also contributed, that pass before the pass, final effort on goal. That's a tough one to solve though, unless you've got millyons to spend

….notice last night lots of briefings with his generals during the game (not including Duncan Ferguson by the way) which I Like to see.

One point in deep conversation in the heat of battle, I could see Paul Clement repeatedly calling him ‘boss’. Sign of respect from a man with a record at top clubs, but also a sign of who’s in charge.
Duncan on his way out...

I’ve not seen any congratulatory tweet from the FSW… can any of the Rafatonians give him a nudge and ask him for his comments?

He’s probably on a call to Bill discussing how they were both instrumental in keeping us up.

I just want him and Thelwel to get a fair crack of the whip. If we have tough periods in the season, don't boo, get behind the team, we can't be perfect every game, as long they as they show effort thats all we want. But the support has been outstanding, and why let it change? It clearly, CLEARLY impacts the players, who wants 40k people moaning because of 1 bad pass? No one.

Who wants 40k people cheering them through thick and thin? Everyone

UTFT

Good. He's nothing to do with this club except a fading bad memory. The toxic atmosphere he generated has left the building. And so has he.
I guarantee you in a few years, he'll be doing after dinner speeches for the rs and joking about how he tried but failed to get us relegated.

He's a has-been kopite and a stain on our owner/board that they let him anywhere near our club.

Form: Last 8 matches

GP
W
D
L
GF
GA
GD
Pts
Opponents PPG
Manchester City
8​
6​
2​
0​
28​
6​
+22​
bar_gray.jpg
Liverpool
8​
6​
2​
0​
16​
5​
+11​
bar_gray.jpg
Tottenham
8​
5​
2​
1​
17​
4​
+13​
bar_gray.jpg
Brentford
8​
5​
1​
2​
15​
9​
+6​
bar_gray.jpg
Brighton
8​
4​
3​
1​
13​
7​
+6​
bar_gray.jpg
Newcastle Utd
8​
5​
0​
3​
10​
12​
-2​
bar_gray.jpg
Everton
8​
4​
2​
2​
10​
9​
+1​
bar_gray.jpg
Chelsea
8​
3​
3​
2​
16​
9​
+7​
bar_gray.jpg
Arsenal
8​
4​
0​
4​
12​
13​
-1​
bar_gray.jpg
Crystal Palace
8​
3​
2​
3​
10​
8​
+2​
bar_gray.jpg

He will out work every manager in the league. He’s used to success. He’s won every single ‘must win’ game since he arrived. Leeds, Newcastle, United, Chelsea, Leicester, Palace. Leeds aside they are all better than us and if he messes up even one of them we’re probably down as confidence was on the floor before all of them.

He finds a way, he wins big games. The club need to give him what he wants over the summer and the moronic hipster manager firing divvy element of the fanbase need to keep their gobs shut for at least 12 months and let a manager get on with his job at this club without their perpetual whining. Please can they just stfu for once and stop damaging the club.

He will out work every manager in the league. He’s used to success. He’s won every single ‘must win’ game since he arrived. Leeds, Newcastle, United, Chelsea, Leicester, Palace. Leeds aside they are all better than us and if he messes up even one of them we’re probably down as confidence was on the floor before all of them.

He finds a way, he wins big games. The club need to give him what he wants over the summer and the moronic hipster manager firing divvy element of the fanbase need to keep their gobs shut for at least 12 months and let a manager get on with his job at this club without their perpetual whining. Please can they just stfu for once and stop damaging the club.
You know the answer to that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.