2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the senior players that are the problem! If they start finger pointing at Frank then they should be ejected from the club today after that performance last night. Its Franks job to put a rocket up them, and if they don't like it, then they shouldn't have a shirt.

Franks fatal flaw has been the same as every manager before him. Trusting players that have shafted manager after manager after manager.

He’d have picked up more points playing kids than the so called senior players.

Its the senior players that are the problem! If they start finger pointing at Frank then they should be ejected from the club today after that performance last night. Its Franks job to put a rocket up them, and if they don't like it, then they shouldn't have a shirt.

Should drop them and play the kids, then call them out in the media one by one.

Said all along it will be our home form that keeps us up.

The fact we have played slightly better the last 2 away games by not collapsing when going behind gives me some hope. It's all I have and I'm clinging to it until all hope has gone.

Next 2 have to be wins though.

I'm sure if it's true........then the press will run with the story as it would be bug mews that the senior player (once again ) have turned on a manager.
Probably is true and any remaining hope of avoiding the drop goes with it. These players won't play for anyone. A toxic dressing room is suicide and it's why we are facing catastrophe.

So we should be hearing today (as I dont think the press have ran with the story last night) that senior players were criticising Lampard before yesterday's match to the press.

According to Esk

So if thats true....these stories should have come out in this mornings papers yes?
Flip me that's disgraceful from the players, and if true he'll have to go from Moshiris perspective surely. No way he can keep us up if the players aren't arsed. I'm not sure anyone can keep us up given our form and run in but if that's true you'd think Moshiri will be looking for a new man to try and salvage 3 wins from the last 9

I guess there really is not point in sacking him, as it would take away precious time and resources for getting another group of backroom dudes in, spend time on coaching, etc etc.

We are stuck with this guy. Furthermore, we're stuck with this group of wastrels we call players, too.

I am simply stating how grievous the situation is. Who is in here to lift them up from the mire? Not the manager at least.
Get Ferguson in for the last 9 games. He might keep us up. Lampard won't - out of his depth.

No point changing him now.
No new man can bring in new players and they are just as likely to be conned by these inept chumps that we keep playing.
The defence is atrocious and that is number 1 priority for Lampard. He's clearly had his favourites - but even he must realise JJK, Holgate and Godfrey are gash. Every one has limited ability and will also have a guaranteed major slip up in every game. You cannot rely on them.
Praying Mina is back soon and stick with Branthwaite.
May as well start DVDB and Alli too. Nothing to lose now.

Frank has not really improved players. He also seems to have favourites (well just about every coach does), but you'd think a younger coach would be more open minded. He continues to play Kenny or Coleman for example.

The players don't know how to defend set pieces. We get killed down the wings and crosses every game.
No one can cross a ball so our open play has resorted to Iwobi trying to walk into the box playing one twos.
Gordon doesn't know how to create. The full backs don't create anything either.
To top it off - anytime the ball goes in our box, there's a feeling it will end up in the onion bag.
At least im not the only one having seen that Gordon plays school yard football! I dont know where he did learn football but he never learned to use his brain.

Flip me that's disgraceful from the players, and if true he'll have to go from Moshiris perspective surely. No way he can keep us up if the players aren't arsed. I'm not sure anyone can keep us up given our form and run in but if that's true you'd think Moshiri will be looking for a new man to try and salvage 3 wins from the last 9

I'll guess we'll see if it's true....

I don't think any new manager bounce would solve anything and would just confuse things with mixed messages. Get Dunc more involved perhaps but try and focus everyone on the weekends game..

I back Lampard but ultimately like most we don't back these players bar a few.

Our big problem is we haven't been in the relegation zone which is madness given our form but it has allowed excuses and wordsay like there are 3 worse teams.

This group of players need to stop feeling sorry for themselves and take some responsibility now but they should've done this month's ago.

I think we are 1 good win from us going forward and I pray to all the gods that Saturday we do this.

I back Lampard but ultimately like most we don't back these players bar a few.

Our big problem is we haven't been in the relegation zone which is madness given our form but it has allowed excuses and wordsay like there are 3 worse teams.

This group of players need to stop feeling sorry for themselves and take some responsibility now but they should've done this month's ago.

I think we are 1 good win from us going forward and I pray to all the gods that Saturday we do this.
No chance we win Saturday mate, sorry.

No point changing him now.
No new man can bring in new players and they are just as likely to be conned by these inept chumps that we keep playing.
The defence is atrocious and that is number 1 priority for Lampard. He's clearly had his favourites - but even he must realise JJK, Holgate and Godfrey are gash. Every one has limited ability and will also have a guaranteed major slip up in every game. You cannot rely on them.
Praying Mina is back soon and stick with Branthwaite.
May as well start DVDB and Alli too. Nothing to lose now.
Also, to be fair to Frank, he only had 1 day of the January window himself. He did try to get a defensive mid (Gana) and to be fair with the time he had I thought he did well to get 2 players in. Given a full window, and having see how dire our squad is, I'm sure he would love to swing the axe and replace a job lot of them. I'm sure he knows who he wants rid of, but is forced to play them because they're all we have. Mina back would be a huge bonus.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.