2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard isn't daft. He knows who the gutless are. He didn't call them out when he first arrived because he attempted to galvanise the squad as a unit to stop the mental rot. This is the 1st time he has publicly aired his displeasure. If he is able to secure Premier League survival -- and it's a big if -- he will expel the club of crocks and cowards, and bring in his own lads - which will mean adios to the likes of Holgate, Gomes, Keane, Delph, etc. And I, for one, cannot wait for the purge.

Inappropriate Language
He will speak privately with all the playes id imagine. And certain players will know he isn’t taking about them.

That might be end of Kenny, Gomes, one of Keane & Holgate. Mina hopefully back soon.

Some players back from injury like DCL & Gray will probably get a pass that they don’t deserve. I think Lampard will definitely make sure the players he needs will be on side
forget Mina , he’s another waste of space . lanky sh1thouse

Just needs to be pragmatic and defensive away from home. Never trust the players.

Mix it up. Go at teams in the 2nd half rather than the first 20. Stay solid for 45mins. Give the spineless fannies a boost that "
they're "doing well".

We're too busy going at it then getting hit by a set back and collapsing with usually 60mins of the game to play.

Awful day for everyone involved with the club. Is Lampard blameless? Obviously not, but honestly? I've had enough of these players endlessly avoiding any responsibility by throwing manager after manager under the bus. One of the biggest reasons that we're in this mess is because the club backed the players over the manager time after time after time. Many of us supporters went along with most of those sacking (some way more then others) but this time its different. If you're honestly moaning about the manager right now after all these years, with all the endless trainwrecks that this team has dished out, after all seemingly endless examples of blatant disrespect they've shown to their managers, us fans and the club in general then you deserve everything you're getting from the club right now and more besides. You're part of the problem.

Disappointed in lampards decisions today as thought he would have used confidence from Thursday but he changed it again and also when he needed to make attacking changes.he moved Gordon to wing back

He will speak privately with all the playes id imagine. And certain players will know he isn’t taking about them.

That might be end of Kenny, Gomes, one of Keane & Holgate. Mina hopefully back soon.

Some players back from injury like DCL & Gray will probably get a pass that they don’t deserve. I think Lampard will definitely make sure the players he needs will be on side

100%

He's called out a few today but the big thing is that these players should be fighting for the own careers.

End of the day, Frank stays...then those players are either gone or excluded from the team next season.

The manor of the character of the players is telling for other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.