2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Lampard blameless? Obviously not, but honestly? I've had enough of these players endlessly avoiding any responsibility by throwing manager after manager under the bus.
So Lampard comes in as manager when 15th place and 18 games to play with an entourage of 5 assistants.
But if we get relegated it will be all down to the players?

Can’t believe the number still willing to give Frank any credibility at all as a manager. Not just the hopeless tactics and demotivated players. Todays interview was about as shameful as we’ve ever had from a manager. The fat fraud won’t ever tak any responsibility ever. A disgrace to the club

So Lampard comes in as manager when 15th place and 18 games to play with an entourage of 5 assistants.
But if we get relegated it will be all down to the players?
How many managers is it going to take for people like you to get it ffs? How many years of this crap do we have to sit though before it finally sinks in that maybe its the players that are the problem.....

He's called the players out several times now, and rightly so, but none of them get dropped so what are the consequences for not having the bollocks?
And it’s had no impact. It’s all very well slagging off the players. A halfway decent manager would focus all his efforts on galvanising them and getting them to want to win. Looking at Leeds on Friday Jesse Marsch got them fighting to survive. Of course Ironically they’re the one team we showed up against, but since then he hasn’t blamed them publicly and hung them out to dry, he’s focused on getting them wanting to succeed. Frank is driving the whole club off a cliff

The feller sounds angry but in control.

because_im_the_boss_6_cm_round_badge-r211f749a778244aa9722afa14f7e306b_k94rf_540.jpg

I don't like this at all. A manager coming out in his press conference after a 4-0 defeat and saying 'the tactics were spot on but the players havent got any bollocks'. A manager can't just detach himself from blame after a 4-0 defeat. Whats his comeback if a player says 'well we had a manager who knew what he was doing last season and we got 59 points'? Defeats, and wins, need to be taken collectively. He can slaughter the players behind closed doors if he wants but i'm not into him doing it in his press conferences.
He needs to keep the supporters on side. I'm so tired of hearing managers, and pundits, talk about a different game than the one I'd just witnessed.
I looked across our back four and seen a lack of interest in defending. As defenders.
I watched the midfield chase the ball like year 8 kids, all in the same space. Doucoure didn't seem to have a position at all and was always chasing the wrong player.
Upfront was the occassional rebound wall.
First ten we pressed, pushed and were on top, so he'd given them a game plan. Lose Townsend, even for a like player, and it disintegrates.
Their first goal, seemed to be like every other 'first' goal we concede. Every body waiting for somebody else to take responsibility.
The biggest hole in Everton FC is a leader on the pitch. We don't scream.at the ref to look at VAR when Zaha handles it. We're a collective pushover.
We need fight. Or as Lampard said, cajones. Because we've got none.

And it’s had no impact. It’s all very well slagging off the players. A halfway decent manager would focus all his efforts on galvanising them and getting them to want to win. Looking at Leeds on Friday Jesse Marsch got them fighting to survive. Of course Ironically they’re the one team we showed up against, but since then he hasn’t blamed them publicly and hung them out to dry, he’s focused on getting them wanting to succeed. Frank is driving the whole club off a cliff
With no due respect, that’s a load of horse crap. Too many managers have skirted around trying to be nicey nicey with the players and paid the price, he’s doing what should have been done a long time ago and giving them a public bollocking, if the little darlings can’t hack it then they can do one, fans included

Status
Not open for further replies.