2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benitez got 19 points in 19 games.

Lampard got 20 points in 19 games, so in that sense, very similar records.

I think the feel around the club was better under Lampard. I think he showed more flexibility than Benitez.

Coming in mid season and lifting us out of that slump was difficult. He came in with half the team out injured. For that I think he deserves credit. He is still learning his trade. He will make mistakes, but I think he has earned the right to continue.
Agree x 100. Absolutely deserves a fair crack at it. That said, if we are bottom 3 come xmas, we all know what happens next...

If I don't see a plan on the pitch a few months into the season and we are lacking points he needs binning, I for one am not making a banner of his head and chanting super frank because he can give a wild press interview.

He's shown me nothing in terms of managerial capability and losing 4-0 to an MLS side who have been founded 6 years is disgusting, I don't care if it's pre season, they have embarrassed themselves, and the club, cheers mates.

I refuse to believe this group of players are this bad we do have some quality, Allan and Doucoure and Ali can play the sport, these players are not poor, there is to much attention on them and not enough on the manager, he keeps trying to pass the book because he knows the fans will like that approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.