2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
A growing concern as the summer unfolds is being made to wait for a low-ball bid for Richarlison after the season starts or worse, on deadline day itself. Starting the season with few new faces added to Tarkowski is a possibility, and if so, we are going to be very vulnerable to the panic factor getting players in a hurry in that scenario. It would be a test for Lampard/Thelwell that could be exacerbated by a poor start.

…what is on Moshiri is appointing Benitez.

Agree,the old Ball statement rings true with Mosh, only Everton never touched him.

Just viewing him at games, he doesn't seem to get the passion or particularly feel it, think his idea of how footy support should be is exec boxes in large souless grounds eating prawn sandwiches etc. His emotional reaction always looks forced as he's basically mimicking the people around him. Not a footy man in the slightest

Agree,the old Ball statement rings true with Mosh, only Everton never touched him.

Just viewing him at games, he doesn't seem to get the passion or particularly feel it, think his idea of how footy support should be is exec boxes in large souless grounds eating prawn sandwiches etc. His emotional reaction always looks forced as he's basically mimicking the people around him. Not a footy man in the slightest
To be fair he’s an Arsenal fan by all accounts, and the Gooners have never been noted for their exuberance.

To be fair he’s an Arsenal fan by all accounts, and the Gooners have never been noted for their exuberance.

Exactly mate, that's what I think he thinks an atmosphere should be, not a footy man,doubt he's even that interested really, think Usmanov was always the driving force

Exactly mate, that's what I think he thinks an atmosphere should be, not a footy man,doubt he's even that interested really, think Usmanov was always the driving force
He was Usmanovs accountant wasn't he ?? He's clearly not a very good one either. I was hoping with an ounce of nouse we would at least have been ... well run. We are in the dogs presently so it appears he wasn't very good at accounting either. Hope he's gone soon and his cronies.. worse than Kenwright he is and that's really saying something.
Worse than Kenwright... christ.

He was Usmanovs accountant wasn't he ?? He's clearly not a very good one either. I was hoping with an ounce of nouse we would at least have been ... well run. We are in the dogs presently so it appears he wasn't very good at accounting either. Hope he's gone soon and his cronies.. worse than Kenwright he is and that's really saying something.
Worse than Kenwright... christ.

Yeah but at that level he will have been functioning kind of more like an investment analyst - a role he's frankly very good at. But running a company and the handling of investments of someone else who owns a company are completely different beasts.

Otherwise every good accountant would go into business and be a success themselves.

It's like being a great coach but flopping as a manager etc

Status
Not open for further replies.