2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you need to trawl through those threads on here. You'll find me.
Nah, you’ve been away from here for a bit haven’t you, maybe one post after the glory that was Paris, but then you slithered off to recover from the teargas.

Have the net spend kings not spending any money on Nenez have you the confidence to clear the tears from your eyeballs and come back on to chat wham and act like a blue?

Another darling easily pleased by a relegation fight. I'll have positive things to say when we have something positive to look forward to. All I see is a club going nowhere and continuing to make the same mistakes. If you're satisfied with that more power to you.
Yet you defend a fat odious kopite, wall pushing pig man who crippled everything in this club. Brought it to its knees, your blind allegiance to the kopite is showing your true colours

Another darling easily pleased by a relegation fight. I'll have positive things to say when we have something positive to look forward to. All I see is a club going nowhere and continuing to make the same mistakes. If you're satisfied with that more power to you.
Yet you defend a fat odious kopite, wall pushing pig man who crippled everything in this club. Brought it to its knees, your blind allegiance to the kopite is showing your true colours
Lads argue the points, don’t get personal.

Yeah but thats all on Moshiri, the relegation fight was no more Frank's fault then it was Rafael, 2 managers dealt awful cards by a terrible owner who will hopefully be ran out of town soon.

See Frank the 7 to 2 favourite to go first next season , behind him are Hassehutti at 9 2 and Jessie Marsch at 6 to 1
Not surprising. Our fixtures up to the World Cup break are fraught with danger. If we do not utterly purge the current playing squad, Lampard will be on a hiding to nothing. The first few games - Chelsea and Villa - are difficult games. We could quite easily be sitting pointless after those - and the pressure will only ramp up from there. Those odds reflect a widespread skepticism of Lampard - and also the chaotic state of the club behind the scenes. With FFP constraints and the stasis of a potential takeover, I'd say Lampard will do very well to survive the World Cup break as things currently stand.

Not surprising. Our fixtures up to the World Cup break are fraught with danger. If we do not utterly purge the current playing squad, Lampard will be on a hiding to nothing. The first few games - Chelsea and Villa - are difficult games. We could quite easily be sitting pointless after those - and the pressure will only ramp up from there. Those odds reflect a widespread skepticism of Lampard - and also the chaotic state of the club behind the scenes. With FFP constraints and the stasis of a potential takeover, I'd say Lampard will do very well to survive the World Cup break as things currently stand.
Thank God someone is realistic around here. Too many are taken in by big name Lampard who has achieved precisely nothing in football as a head coach / manager except, for some, "saving us from relegation."

The chaotic state of the club is a point well made. It seems our owner wants to sell and who are we then getting? One thing you can't blame Moshiri for is throwing money at the beast. Who knows what we get if a new owner comes to town.

Then we have one our better players on the verge of leaving and we're led to believe we're signing a donkey from Burnley who is a little bit better than the crap defenders we currently have. Reasons to get excited....

Chelsea at home is a good fixture for us

See Frank the 7 to 2 favourite to go first next season , behind him are Hassehutti at 9 2 and Jessie Marsch at 6 to 1
I honestly don't get it. Is he the best? Who knows, probably not. Is he absolutely serviceable whilst we figure out how to not be crap? Sure. As long as we're not wallowing around 15th I don't see any reason to part with him for the immediate future. We're not doing anything, we are absolutely strapped for cash, we have an owner who just decides to choose the wrong thing almost every single time. Just exist like we have around 10th and all will be fine with most.

Thank God someone is realistic around here. Too many are taken in by big name Lampard who has achieved precisely nothing in football as a head coach / manager except, for some, "saving us from relegation."

The chaotic state of the club is a point well made. It seems our owner wants to sell and who are we then getting? One thing you can't blame Moshiri for is throwing money at the beast. Who knows what we get if a new owner comes to town.

Then we have one our better players on the verge of leaving and we're led to believe we're signing a donkey from Burnley who is a little bit better than the crap defenders we currently have. Reasons to get excited....

I am undecided. He has certainly United a large part of the fan base and deserves credit for that. He has sensibly surrounded himself by a large experienced back room team. On paper he has a lot of good characteristics to be a successful coach. This is make or break for him. He is working under tough conditions. He ticked the first box by Keeping us up and adapted by compromising on his football principles to do that. Let’s see what happens this season. The reality is that mid table and a cup run would be a good return

Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.