2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Frank is talking about there being more of an onus on us to get higher up the pitch against Crystal Palace than there was against Chelsea and United. Hmm. This is what worries me - not what he said, but the consequences of us going higher up the pitch playing a game we are not very good at against a team with pacy weaponry.

The only onus on us tonight is to win the game. A backs-to-the-wall 1-0 on the break is as valuable as a 3-2 drama fest. No marks for style tonight. We need to find a practical way to win this whether we cross the half-way line or not.
We can't defend so need to get ahead..

Look at the home form since he arrived. Transformed.

With Benitez and the sabotage of fans we were headed into the Championship, for sure.

That place was a mess when he arrived. Now the mood is a hell of a lot better and we just need another win to plan with hope for the future.
I like this new and improved positive Dave...Three cheers for Dave...

I too am a saboteur. I let Andre Gomes make me question my sexuality and I’ve wanted to keep believing that his handsome, manly physique would no doubt best our opponents given enough time.

The Everton management teams have clearly noticed my emotional distress over this issue and have repeatedly played him to appease me.

I’ve done it again. Sorry lads

I am a saboteur. I selected Andre Gomes versus Crystal Palace.

Oh, sorry. Just channeling my inner Frank, there.

To be fair, the balance looked good last week up until the red card.

Without the defending catastrophe and we’d have soundly beaten Brentford.

Status
Not open for further replies.