2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statue for not relegating Everton?

No Dave, just no.
Look at the home form since he arrived. Transformed.

With Benitez and the sabotage of fans we were headed into the Championship, for sure.

That place was a mess when he arrived. Now the mood is a hell of a lot better and we just need another win to plan with hope for the future.

Look at the home form since he arrived. Transformed.

With Benitez and the sabotage of fans we were headed into the Championship, for sure.

That place was a mess when he arrived. Now the mood is a hell of a lot better and we just need another win to plan with hope for the future.

PLOT TWIST:

A new stance in the relegation narrative.

It’s not just the fans. It was a conspiracy to relegate us, between Benitez and the fans lol

I hope we do
PLOT TWIST:

A new stance in the relegation narrative.

It’s not just the fans. It was a conspiracy to relegate us, between Benitez and the fans lol
I'm sorry you lack the proper awareness to detect a sinister conspiracy afoot. Michael Keane was a capped international player then he started to make copious errors, obviously a disgruntled Everton fan put lsd in his water supply as a means to exact vengeance on Benitez. I'm sure other means of skulduggery were employed too. There's no other way to explain the wretched form , are you going to tell me it's due to an abysmal squad, poor transfers, massive injuries and an inept egomaniac manager, I won't buy it. Its totally the fans...

I too am a saboteur. I let Andre Gomes make me question my sexuality and I’ve wanted to keep believing that his handsome, manly physique would no doubt best our opponents given enough time.

The Everton management teams have clearly noticed my emotional distress over this issue and have repeatedly played him to appease me.

Status
Not open for further replies.