Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt he interview for Norwich,
and drunken Delia took big Dean over him!!
ps Have always hated Jody Morris since the stupid trumpet celebration

Didnt he interview for Norwich,
and drunken Delia took big Dean over him!!
ps Have always hated Jody Morris since the stupid trumpet celebration

"Frank Lampard has pulled out of the race to become Norwich City’s manager. The former Chelsea manager held talks on Thursday about replacing Daniel Farke but has decided that the role is not for him."

Pereira will accept any offer.

I hope someone like Lampard might impose conditions in staying on past the end of the season, if we stay up.

Get some results, unify the supporters, and see what changes could be forced in the summer.

We cannot continue like this.

Everything possible needs to be done to avoid disaster and avoid this being another short-term appointment.

Gross as that is, the amount of red wallers that voted tory last time, I am no longer arsed about what people do (vote) in private.
I know loads of tories, makes no odds. I don't sit and talk politics with them. Im never going to discuss politics with Fronk, and voting tory also doesn't make him a bad person, just someone with a different understanding than a left wing voter has.

If he can manage our team to avoid relegation and then build for next season, then I'm sure we will cope with it.

We had a dictator as our last manager anyway......

I know loads of tories, makes no odds. I don't sit and talk politics with them. Im never going to discuss politics with Fronk, and voting tory also doesn't make him a bad person, just someone with a different understanding than a left wing voter has.

If he can manage our team to avoid relegation and then build for next season, then I'm sure we will cope with it.

We had a dictator as our last manager anyway......
Yeh, we are divided enough without taking voting habits into account

Lampard was the best AMC in Premier League history, he'll be able to help Doucoure to time runs, get beyond the striker etc. Look at what he did with Mason Mount!
Mason mount can actually control the ball and pass it properly. Doucoure is 29 and basically a runner, with a some power. Technically he’s a bottom half midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.