Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
f3dc2751dc4e7ceadd7f1bd0073327d8.jpg

If it does end up being Lampard, hoping he can coach into some of these players about how football is built on solid technique first and foremost. Some of our players don't even have a good enough first touch, very few of them can spray a pass, and almost none of them can actually hit a ball hard enough to score from outside the box. Not to mention the awareness some of them show is pathetic.

If you can't learn anything from one of the premier leagues best ever midfielders, then whats the point

Exactly mate, sorting the midfield out would improve the defence at a stroke, it's hard to have a solid defence when the ball just keeps come by straight back at them.
I'd hope Lampard could bring Onyango' development on and he can sit in with Allan with Doucs in front.

Best option for me, premier experience, winner, hates RS, will know a lot of the players and what they offer(not a lot in most cases), available.
Or risk taking on a sacked Portuguese fella

Right now, I'd take any of the managers we are being linked with. None can be worse than their predecessor so I'm not against any of them.

However, the more I read and see about Fronk, I'm hitching my wagon to him.

Did you watch his attempted pass to Richarlison on Saturday. He may get in the box and score a few goals. But technically he’s a miles off being an attacking midfielder, in a team that wants to progress
Lampard was the best AMC in Premier League history, he'll be able to help Doucoure to time runs, get beyond the striker etc. Look at what he did with Mason Mount!

Status
Not open for further replies.