Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he fail at Chelsea though?

First season he got them in the Champions League under a transfer ban. His second season was a case of trying to fit in £200m worth of signings that he had no say in getting into his team, his second season he got sacked 11 points behind the League Leaders, if thats a bad season id take that every year mate.
Spot on mate

People are going to balk when they read this but my roommate is a Chelsea supporter and he said that he feels Roberto Martinez is a better manager than Frank as he has vastly more experience in the premier league haha. I was flabberghasted when I heard that it makes no Alan Pardew would then be a supposedly better manager lol but that's what his take was.
Most fans of other clubs, rarely watch and know about your/our club.
You hear so much rubbish talked on sky Amd TalkSPORT about our teams and players.

I think most fans see Martinez got is 72 points and win Wigan the cup. Danny Murphy on talksport said about the 72 points, when a fan criticised Martinez, potentially being reappointed

I am in team Frank. We have no chance with Kovak and this fella will definitely get a lot of backing from blues. Young, making a name for himself, experience in the PL, attract decent players, will get respect from the players, probably the least risk out of the bunch and should be able to keep us up.

Lampard will get Doucoure playing further up the pitch. He'll play 2 DMC behind him.
Did you watch his attempted pass to Richarlison on Saturday. He may get in the box and score a few goals. But technically he’s a miles off being an attacking midfielder, in a team that wants to progress

We supposedly had a defensive, tactical genius in charge and we have been at our worst defensively with him.

Setting up a balanced team, will improve the defence and give them more space and time to be able to play the ball safely out.

No reason lampard couldn't see our defensive stats improve.
Exactly mate, sorting the midfield out would improve the defence at a stroke, it's hard to have a solid defence when the ball just keeps come by straight back at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.