Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this two interviews thing.
Is Moshri in the 2nd interview like...
Ok so let me get this right frank. You'll play a christmas tree formation with the fullbacks pushing on...
What on earth has to be said that hasnt been said if already met.

Utter madness mate.

Ok so let me get this right frank. You'll play a christmas tree formation with the fullbacks pushing on...
Interview 1 - hot tub with Bill
Interview 2 - climb under farhads desk

I think that highlights the alternative and state of the club atm.

Whilst it is true to point out this club is a basket case currently, it is also worth pointing out that Chelsea, a club which is far from a basket case, appointed him manager a mere two and a half years ago.

He's my choice, has been from last June. I don't need to go over my reasons again, but I'd be excited by this possible appointment.

He needs a DOF though. It is as crucial as the manager's role, especially next summer if we can stay in this division.
I don't disagree with a DOF. However, he needs to have input. It went wrong at Chelsea when they bought players and foisted them on him.

I don’t get all this 2nd & 3rd interview Sh&£ other clubs just go for someone and appoint them manager, Benitez had 5 interviews so they got that massively wrong.

Then they tell Kovac and the other guy can’t think of his name to do a presentation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.