Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what about the Simms and Dobbin news yesterday?
Didn’t see what he said about that yesterday tbf. But everything I’ve seen so far has either been stuff that’s already been reported elsewhere. Or stuff that literally anyone could’ve guessed at “Duncan and baines to take charge of training” for example.

Not saying he doesn’t hear bits and bobs. But the boardroom level stuff is just complete guesswork imho.

I’m not sure on Fronk to be honest. Having said that I have no clue who else to suggest either. All the best to him.

I wonder why it went quiet with Wayne Rooney? Lack of experience perhaps or wasn’t on the short list?

I was 14 and over on the north side of Dublin for a Rovers game v Home Farm. Someone had a radio and as I was leaving the ground Devonshire had put West Ham ahead in extra time.

Two buses later I got home to watch the highlights on ITV at 10.30. I didn't know the result so when Latch equalised I went mad.

Lampards bobble goal broke my heart.
I was in the centre of the end where Latchford jump on the fence travelled down about 20 odd steps with the swell of fans look back and think the poor sods right at the front must have got crushed

I’m not sure on Fronk to be honest. Having said that I have no clue who else to suggest either. All the best to him.

I wonder why it went quiet with Wayne Rooney? Lack of experience perhaps or wasn’t on the short list?
Sounds like we didn’t even interview which would suggest he was never seriously in the running. Of course that’s assuming Lampard is genuinely imminent and Rooney isn’t currently chatting to Usmanov on a yacht somewhere lol

Hope Fronk bins Ferguson.

Fronk Lumpard

EvkC64PUcAA9BH-.jpg

Apart from Ancelotti, this is the first appointment since mosh took over that i actually think might be the right one for us. Young, raring to go, point to prove, unstained by too many other clubs but plenty of experience, wants to learn himself, players will get behind him, will attract decent players to the club. Ticks all the boxes for me.

Pity we had to pretty much shame the club into doing it like but thats Everton currently.

Get him signed and lets get a couple of players in for him before Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.