Francisco Santos da Silva Junior (Junior to his mates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main problem for Osman caused by his size is his shot power. Who saw Juniors goal in pre season?

I think the main problem for Osman caused by his size is his shot power. Who saw Juniors goal in pre season?

I think the main problem is being shrugged off the ball too easily. Which is an issue for a defensive midfielder. Too put it in perspective Fellaini is a foot taller than junior! It's like men against boys.

He's 21 now though. If he can't even make the bench at this point when Neville is starting a lot of games in midfield then I just can't see it happening. If he was 6 inches taller then things may have been different, but I can't remember any players at this level that are as small as him.

Was hardly made scapegoat he was truly terrible against Leeds. However I'd agree that one bad game shouldn't mean he's discarded as rubbish or not good enough.

Another one who could probably do with a loan deal ideally.

He's 21 now though. If he can't even make the bench at this point when Neville is starting a lot of games in midfield then I just can't see it happening. If he was 6 inches taller then things may have been different, but I can't remember any players at this level that are as small as him.

Makellali?? (Spelt wrong) how do those two compare size wise??

Status
Not open for further replies.