Francisco Santos da Silva Junior (Junior to his mates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone told me the good Doctor was playing for Besiktas alongside Manuel Fernandes in a **** house screamer dream team. Is it too late for me to get a refund on those flights?

Is this lid like a box to box player? If so he could be just what we need. Looked a bit meh against Leeds though didnt he?

Certaintly has a good engine on him and works hard from what ive seen of the U21s, he's nowhere near the first team though.

This kid was fap of the month in pre-season and then got found out against Leeds and everyone went cold on him, maybe he's learnt his lesson and is ready to be re-introduced to the 1st team

Can't be too harsh on him for Leeds, his first big match and it wasn't like anyone else on the pitch was playing any better.
I'm surprised he hasn't gone on loan yet. Although I guess we need keep some of the ressie players if we want stay in the top tier of U21 league.

yeah, i'll make more of a judgement on him when he's made more than 1 1st team contribution. had good reports last year in the reserves so high hopes

He will forever be on the naughty step along with Barkley after the Leeds game.

Thought he showed some decent stuff against Leeds but didn't have enough time on the ball because they were playing like a team possessed and we weren't. His size and strength will always be an issue for him but then it has been for Osman and he's managed to overcome it.

Thought he showed some decent stuff against Leeds but didn't have enough time on the ball because they were playing like a team possessed and we weren't. His size and strength will always be an issue for him but then it has been for Osman and he's managed to overcome it.
Ramires copes well in this league.

Claude Makelele disagrees

Status
Not open for further replies.